• Saturday June 4th

Votes: 19 46.3%
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**********All Dates Are For Spokane Raceway Park**********

Ok so lets get this figured out, and maybe get a sticky from one of the mods.

There has been a lot of intrest expressed from Newbie's thread in having a good size group trackday. Hopefully this poll can sort out all the weeds, and we can get some insight on how to make this a fun experience for everyone and mabye make it a reagular thing.

First of we need to set a date, idealy it needs to be on a weekend because no one wants to travel 300 miles each way especially after a trackday. So chose from the dates up top.

Second we need to get some on track rules set up too, post up your thoughts and concerns on that.

Third, probably not a problem for most everyone on here, but you need to be geared up. The track is not the place to be squiding it!

Lastly, we should also get a head count of who wants to stay for the weekend so we can plan for hotels.

PS Peeps with trailors to tow bikes and have room to tow extra bikes post up for those unfortunate folks like me that dont have a trailor and could use a ride:D

One last thing, lets keep the thread clean of pointless comments and smileys...Post only if you have questions, concerns, or insight!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also i will update the original post with prices after the new year, because the gentleman that i talked to didnt know if they were changing the rates or not yet.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I voted June, just for the added certainty of good weather (that, and the certainty that I'll have a bike by then).

Oh, and I'll probably need a ride too. Pretty please!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
just posting a quick reply for now, then i'll post up some ideas later.

just thinking that it would be nice to have the track day on sunday so that getting in late friday night only to get up early saturday isn't an issue. i'd rather be tired driving home (doing the speed limit :nanana) than being tired while doing 155+ :nanana

anyhow, i'll post up more input later. i'm just too busy now (being funemployed). :twofinger

ps - daryll, what's up with you being so organized? :redflip

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
FYI guys May is a awesome month in Spokane. It's still cool but good sunshine. It's before they get really hot there (aka July and later...).

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ok so we only need 6 core people that I know are going and then i will book the track day under my name or someone else can do it if they like. So here is a list of names that i will update as the head count grows. So anyone who wants in post up and i will update this post.

Also to the people who dont know about their schedule that far in advance, dont worry about it you have a few weeks to a month or so to figure it out..I wont book the track untill i find out if prices are going up.

Oh and if you have a trailor for a bike and have an open spot i will also post that up for those of us who need a tow!

Kawboy636(needs a tow)
theJrod(needs a tow)
wheatcracker
gtaholic
JRachnerZTT
Newbie750
Hypnotiq
DJPK+1
Akita(needs a tow)
Upslogger19
Alanheng (has a tailor with one availible spot)
GixxerPete
Stevieb
Forthelove
Jcoulter
LauraLynne
Pappawheelie
Mattley Crue (Room for extra bike, can tow a trailer)
Zcspec
YellowRR
WA//M
Ulterior Motive (Room for extra bike, can tow a trailer)
Tafnar
Bubba_Zenetti
Lerap
Hawker
Most Hated
Smokin_Joe
SkinnyPunk
BriF4i (maybe)

·
Registered
760 Posts
I am pretty sure I would be in.

If someone would be nice enough to tow my bike I would help out with gas. Or atleast let me put my backpack and 5 gal gas jug in the bed of the truck.

If I can't get someone to tow my bike I would probably take Friday off work and ride over staying until Sunday morning.

How much do you need to refuel while riding? Is there a gas station close to the track?

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I'm in for sure Daryll!

Nico

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
Kawboy636 said:
Ok so we only need 6 core people that I know are going and then i will book the track day under my name or someone else can do it if they like. So here is a list of names that i will update as the head count grows. So anyone who wants in post up and i will update this post.

Also to the people who dont know about their schedule that far in advance, dont worry about it you have a few weeks to a month or so to figure it out..I wont book the track untill i find out if prices are going up.

Kawboy636
theJrod
wheatcracker
gtaholic
JRachnerZTT
duh.... it was my idea man.... I'm in fo sheezy

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
This would be my first track day. Is this cool, or no? I am from Spotown, so I would be in for sure.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DJPK said:
Daryll...I'm in and probably a plus one...if you want some other definate confirmation from me, lemme know

(btw, I prefer Sat just cause um...hmmm...ride Sat at the track, then group ride on Sunday?)
I dont need a comformation just yet, just want to get a head count for right now...But as we get a little into the new year, im gonna want to make sure that the peeps that said they are going are concrete in the decision by then:)

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alanheng said:
I'm in. Any of those dates will work for me.

Thanks for getting this organized.

(I can one other passenger and bike in my truck)
NP, to be honest i really have nothing better to do at work:), but your welcome.

As for the dates, just go a head and pick one because whatever majority is, that is what im going with!

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
Eh, Fuxx it...I might show up for this anyhow, so I can school Pete some more :D ;)

Since it sounds like its gonna potentially be a large event though, we should seriously think about doing group outings....similar to 2-Fast, but not as short and possibly only two different groups.

The last thing It want to do is come up on someone at 170 heading into turn 1, and their hard on their brakes doing 35 :eek :eek

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.