• Saturday June 4th

Votes: 4 57.1%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**********All Dates Are For Spokane Raceway Park**********

Ok so lets get this figured out, and maybe get a sticky from one of the mods.

There has been a lot of intrest expressed from Newbie's thread in having a good size group trackday. Hopefully this poll can sort out all the weeds, and we can get some insight on how to make this a fun experience for everyone and mabye make it a reagular thing.

First of we need to set a date, idealy it needs to be on a weekend because no one wants to travel 300 miles each way especially after a trackday. So chose from the dates up top.

Second we need to get some on track rules set up too, post up your thoughts and concerns on that.

Third, probably not a problem for most everyone on here, but you need to be geared up. The track is not the place to be squiding it!

Lastly, we should also get a head count of who wants to stay for the weekend so we can plan for hotels.

PS Peeps with trailors to tow bikes and have room to tow extra bikes post up for those unfortunate folks like me that dont have a trailor and could use a ride

One last thing, lets keep the thread clean of pointless comments and smileys...Post only if you have questions, concerns, or insight!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also to the people who dont know about their schedule that far in advance, dont worry about it you have a few weeks to a month or so to figure it out..I wont book the track untill i find out if prices are going up.

Oh and if you have a trailor for a bike and have an open spot i will also post that up for those of us who need a tow!

The list so far!

Kawboy636(needs a tow)
theJrod(needs a tow)
wheatcracker
gtaholic
JRachnerZTT
Newbie750
Hypnotiq
DJPK+1
Akita(needs a tow)
Upslogger19
Alanheng (has a tailor with one availible spot)
GixxerPete
Stevieb
Forthelove
Jcoulter
LauraLynne
Pappawheelie
Mattley Crue (Room for extra bike, can tow a trailer)
Zcspec
YellowRR
WA//M
Ulterior Motive (Room for extra bike, can tow a trailer)
Tafnar
Bubba_Zenetti
Lerap
Hawker
nineighthawk (room for extra bike)
Method (maybe)

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
I'm tooo scurred to ride on a race track! :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Can someone please teach me?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
First your gonna have to learn that "blow" is just an expression...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
The list so far!

Kawboy636(needs a tow)
theJrod(needs a tow)
wheatcracker
gtaholic
JRachnerZTT
Newbie750
Hypnotiq
DJPK +1
Akita(needs a tow)
Upslogger19
Alanheng (has a tailor with one availible spot)
GixxerPete
Stevieb
Forthelove
Jcoulter
LauraLynne
Pappawheelie [/B][/QUOTE]

Doesn't that cancel itself out?
I need a tailor, I'm getting fat.

I might go, gonna have to think about it...

Don't know several of the riders.

If Milleman is going IM NOT GOING!!! He is such a white trash asswipe!!!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I can tow...just need the trailer which we can rent. If we can find a nice flat, I can take 4 bikes and 3 other people.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Is there a date picked yet?

Jan,Feb, March

APRIL......Yeah baby, yeah.

MAY, JUNE, JULY, AGUSTA,

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Quarter said:
Is there a date picked yet?

Jan,Feb, March

APRIL......Yeah baby, yeah.

MAY, JUNE, JULY, AGUSTA,
looking more and more like its gonna be in june, i will book right after new years!:D

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
I'm probably in if I can get the time in my schedule and if I ship my track bike up to WA.

Count me in as a maybe

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I think it would be fun.
hope there are enough spectators to keep a watch at T-1, T-2, T-9, T-10, T-11. those are widowmakers.

i'll probably be in if it works around wmrra and omrra.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so, i have been in contact with Spokane the last few days trying to get things arranged and dates set. But it seems as though another party booked June 4th like a few hours before i made the call to do the same

So the day i have booked currently is Saturday, May 14th. Its not a holiday weekend so traffic should be fine along with hotels. Hopefully the plane will be; Drive over friday night--->Track on saturday--->Party saturday night---> Pick ourselves up and drive home sunday morning/afternoon.

Also if there is objection to this date, let me know now so i can see if they have anything in July or August (hopefully we wont have to go that deep into the year). So if two people object to the date, its not going to change...But its when a good majority of the group can make it is when i will reschedule!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts