Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... lets hear what you got 4-wheel wise!

I know with all the bike enthusiasts here we've gotta all be car buffs in one way or another, myself included!

Myself... a PRISTINE, 1983 subaru GL Wagon.
Shift on the fly 4wd hi/lo, 83 ponies on tap, power nothing, Deep Forest green paint, tan CLOTH interior. 280k miles and still runnin STRONG! It was the best $300 I ever spent. As crappy a car as it seems, it's actually just about the cleanest EA81 gen. subaru wagon I've seen! Ultra cheap to maintain, add gas and oil and it will never stop! No timing belt to worry about, no fuel injection problems... easiest car I've ever worked on. With the help of Piper we pulled the motor out in an hour and a half!

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
u r gay no one wants to hear you talk u ***!

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
2003 Nissan 350Z

·
And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,409 Posts
imagine32000 said:
1993 Honda Civic Hatchback SiR-II. Right Hand Drive, LSD, 170hp DOHC 1.6L VTEC, 8200rpm redline, intake, exhaust, 70k miles, 2200lbs. Good car.

- Matt
Was it actually 70k KM's? So, like approx 43.5k miles?

Or did you already convert it, so like 70k miles?

In either case, it'll last forever. Can't wait to check it out in person.

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
1998 nissan maxima gle, loaded, power everything, much better than riding in the rain..... but i still can't figure out how to do wheelies or stoppies with the car:(

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
R1ceRocket said:
Was it actually 70k KM's? So, like approx 43.5k miles?

Or did you already convert it, so like 70k miles?

In either case, it'll last forever. Can't wait to check it out in person.
115km now.. so converted.. is roughly 70k miles. Dude, I was at Mike's little Holiday party.. and you never showed. I was gonna let you take it for a spin. Lemme know when you're available.

- Matt

·
Registered
92 Posts
90 Corrado twin 1.8Ts, in pieces now and who knows when it will be back on the road, 95 awd DSM, 16G/I/E/Inj/FPR/EBC/AVCR/and all suspension mods.... like all of them needs some work, Im way to hard on my toys.

·
And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,409 Posts
imagine32000 said:
115km now.. so converted.. is roughly 70k miles. Dude, I was at Mike's little Holiday party.. and you never showed. I was gonna let you take it for a spin. Lemme know when you're available.
Yeah, I was sorry to have missed it. Due to the lack of brain cells, I forgot about it and ended up staying at home, only a mere 5 miles away. Any more mods going on that bad boy?

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
02 Lexus IS300 Manual.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts