Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my medical tests came back negative for the cruiseline...

A suspicious nodular has been indicated near the lower left part of my lung near the pulmonary artery....

DAMN DAMN DAMN!

I have to go in for tests..... I don't know what the hell this is... This could be anything.... Guys, I was so damn close.... :( :( :( They won't hire me until I get this cleared up...

I just got off the phone with my physician... this really sucks.....

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Remember Jay, its "Puff Puff, Pass".....

Godd luck....

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
most likely you simply aspirated a tic-tac back in the late 90's.

I'm sure you'll cough it up.

:D

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I specifically asked the doctors.... Is this from smoking.... He didn't know...

However, I do not do drugs.... I have not had a cigarette in over 5 months and when i did smoke, it was not much, mainly only at night or when I drink and maybe 2 or 3 a day... I have maybe smoked 40 packs of cigs my whole life.... If that... I am by no means a major league smoker...

I have been around more second hand smoke than I have actually smoking... Anyways, I'm going now to pick my XRays up and I'm getting this checked ASAP... This could be nothing... This could be cancer... I've been a fighter all my life, I'm not letting this stop me... DAMMIT, I'm getting on that Boat! :rant

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
lmao Z!!

yeah jay hope everything turns out well... im sure it will! Well, it better because I wanna get a discount on a trip on a cruiseboat :redflip

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
:eek I hope you get it taken care of soon. Good luck!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
JayMan said:
DAMMIT, I'm getting on that Boat! :rant

dude, calm down, I told you, its just a tic-tac...

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Heck of a time for them to say this....after you turn in your notice and all that.

Why would this be a problem for them job wise? Unless they don't want anyone who might be an insurance risk for payout. :(

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Probably because they dont want an employee out at sea far from advanced medical facilities with some sort of medical problem which could cause the jeopardy of the cruise which the passengers might get a little upset if the cruise ship they paid for was disrupted because of an employee's medical problem that could have been avoided with a pre-employement physical.

Anyways...hind-site is 20/20...but why did you put in your resignation notice at OG before the cruise ship cleared you for employment???

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First off, I've been re-hired by the Olive Garden... I asked to pull my notice and they were ecstatic so for now, I'll stay put til I get this resolved.... So its back to PastaLand for little longer... I still have my insurance and that the main thing now... I put the notice in early because I had planned some personal travelling in January, but thats on hold at least for now...

I've been advised to go to a real good clinic and I'm going next week to have more tests and X-Rays done...

Here's my plan...
If there is a major problem, I'm not staying here... I'm going back to Florida... and anyways, my Old Olive Garden is dying to have me return... I was the most happiest there anyways....

If everything goes according to plan and everything turns out okay, hopefully I'll be on that ship in February.... If I'm okay, but the cruiseline rejects me now because of this, I'm still moving back to Florida in March...

I've had no friggon luck in this state... I've just about had enough...

I'm still gonna stay positive... Maybe I'll post pics of my xrays so you all can see what they found in case there is any medical physicians on the site...

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Probably nothing, Dude. Don't sweat it until you know. Probably nothing at all.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
JayMan said:
....If there is a major problem, I'm not staying here... I'm going back to Florida... and anyways, my Old Olive Garden is dying to have me return... I was the most happiest there anyways....
The LBM will miss you. :(

If you go back to Florida, you MUST swing by NE Tennesse this time. :p

Hope you make the boat though. :)

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
JayMan said:
Maybe I'll post pics of my xrays so you all can see what they found in case there is any medical physicians on the site...

Jayman, I am a medical professional and I'm telling you its just a tic-tac...

I've seen this a million times!

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
JayMan said:
One of my medical tests came back negative for the cruiseline...

I just got off the phone with my physician... this really sucks.....
I thought negative was good. :confused

1 - 20 of 31 Posts