Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official, woke up this morning with a low grade fever and it's been inching up all day. My whole body aches, including my teeth and everytime I move I think I'm going to lose a limb :rant

Tommy, please help me or someone shoot me now :(

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Wel I could go to steves house and borrow one of his guns:redflip

That really stinks though, pick up some thera flu, it will shave a day or so off of the course. Use motrin ( not aleve) for the body aches since it will also bring down your temperature, and also make sure you drink PLENTY of fluids even though you wont want to. Thats to avoid dehydration/tachycardia ( fast heart beat) as well as using the motrin will keep the heart rate down because it goes up when you have a fever.

So get some rest and hope you feel better soon.

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
1) fresh ginger tea with lemon
2) echinachea with lemon-- its gross but it works

feel better jenny!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
razor222 said:
Sorry to hear that Jen - hope you're all cured by Friday .
If'n you're still sick on Friday, can I have your tix? :nanana

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
AaUuuuGaa! said:
If'n you're still sick on Friday, can I have your tix? :nanana
We will have to hunt her down since she bought them for a few of us:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hope you feel better soon. Now I am glad that you never come around the restaurant.:redflip

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Day 2: Fever broke this morning. Still sore. Can't stop coughing and I'm going to cry the next time I have to blow my nose :(

Going to attempt to eat some soup and cross my fingers that it doesn't come back up like everything else :shake

Don't worry Tommy, I'm going to the show whether I'm sick or not!

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
dammit i'm sick now too...i couldn't stop dripping snot and sweat all over the bikes during the bike show...

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
Eww, and I think I shook your hand.
i wasn't shaking your hand brett, i was wiping my snot on you:nanana

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Great god knows what I will have after being around you 2:redflip :laughing

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
So that's what I tasted after I licked my hand. ;) The mystery is solved. :redflip
if you lick the bikes you'll taste the same thing, cuz i sneezed all over all of them!!!:clap :clap

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
houyee said:
if you lick the bikes you'll taste the same thing, cuz i sneezed all over all of them!!!:clap :clap
Good...So when I get sick I'll know who to be pissed at cuz my tounge definitely hit the tank when I sat on the 998:tongue

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
LIgsxr750 said:
Good...So when I get sick I'll know who to be pissed at cuz my tounge definitely hit the tank when I sat on the 998:tongue
Thats ok gina is so short she coulnt reach the tops of the tanks anyway:redflip :crackup

Tom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts