Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me why it is that the Police Dept seems to know when i have been asleep for45 minutes or so. just long enuff to actually "out". And then they bring some High Speed Pursuit by my house? And it aint like they go down my street once and quit, they have to keep flying by, literally, until im awake and then I cant go back to sleep. This makes like the 3rd one in 6 months or so. One night the dude they were chasing decided to throw a piece of shit 45 caliber auto-pistol out in my yard. Well, he threw it in the street and pieces scattered across my yard, and the neighbors yard and the intersection.

What I meant by "flying" by my house, is that if anyone has been to my house lately, after the city keeps building up my street with asphalt, but not the intersection, there is a definite ramp in front in front of my house. actually 2. one on each side of the intersection. Very cool to watch the chasers and chasee's go through at 100+ mph. AMAZING how much air a Crown Victoria can get. If they are going south, they land in front of my house. AWESOME. except that the city had to come repair the asphalt in front of my driveway be cause a Crown Victoria tends to scoop up the ashpalt when it noses into the ground. I had quite a pot whole brewing in the street from it.

Anyway, just wondered if some of the "smarter than me's" could explain the forces of the universe to me.

NSANE

·
974 Posts
nsane said:

Anyway, just wondered if some of the "smarter than me's" could explain the forces of the universe to me.

NSANE
:bigdork nope.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Damn Cops

drsuzuki said:
:bigdork nope.

DANG! and your even a board non-certified doctor! what is wrong with the world? it used to be so perfect. now look at it.

Wait, i guess that was MY world that was perfect. Daily medications by the bucketload and shock therapy twice a week. yeah, good times.

Then they said i was longer a danger to society. I beg a pleaded. but, in the end, i couldnt make them change their minds. you would think stabbing an orderly with the pen my relaese papers was signed with would have done it. but NOOOOOO. guess if it goes in his neck your a danger. it goes in his leg, your cured. go figure.

·
Flying Squirrel
2,932 Posts
nsane said:Anyway, just wondered if some of the "smarter than me's" could explain the forces of the universe to me.

NSANE
Oh, this is easy! The secret of the universe is a 3 step process;
1. Buy mo-mo.
2. Ride mo-mo.
3. Get the girl!:breasts

...see there???...now you're happy:banana

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Damn Cops

Old School said:
Oh, this is easy! The secret of the universe is a 3 step process;
1. Buy mo-mo.
2. Ride mo-mo.
3. Get the girl!:breasts

...see there???...now you're happy:banana

YES!! You rock! all hail the King of the K's!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts