Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is 5:30 in the Fucking Morning and I have warned him three fucking times now, turn the fucking music down! He thought he'd be smart and turn the damn amp on at 4 in the morning for his friggon guitar and wake me up! :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

Now he's decided to do a Moby singalong while having a joint! :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

Honestly, I'm about ready to fucking kill him! :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad I've just about had enough...

·
Registered
787 Posts
easy.. get up... steal all the power cords in the house... then if the amp is a tube amp... steal the tubes...

i had a simmilar problem with my former roommate... this worked well

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
take the joints... spray the no-chew stuff they use for dogs and stuff to keep them from biting... get pics.

:laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
when are you moving?? I'm in agreement with a good ass-whooping, but that really won't solve anything:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
PrctlMn001 is right. Stuff is called Bitter End...make sure you get pics.

Thought about kicking him out of the house?

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well he finally passed out I think... so now I can finally go back to sleep! Thanks Prtcl... I'll have to get that and try it next time..... ;)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
JayMan said:
Well he finally passed out I think... so now I can finally go back to sleep! Thanks Prtcl... I'll have to get that and try it next time..... ;)
remember the pics :thumb
:evilgrin

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Heathen said:
easy.. get up... steal all the power cords in the house... then if the amp is a tube amp... steal the tubes...

i had a simmilar problem with my former roommate... this worked well
Even a stoned guitarist would figure those out. Steal the FUSES! :devilfing

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Piss on his amp

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Ride22West said:
Sometimes it's not about a solution Jester, it's just about releasing that pent-up rage and anger ;)
Which you seem to have a lot of these days.. what's up with you lately West?

·
Ladies love fatbuck's Cupcakes
17,553 Posts
What kind of amp is it?

Did you know that with a few modifications you can have current run through the guitar strings?

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
9mm + pot heads head = problem solved.

·
Super Moderator
23,501 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
take the joints... spray the no-chew stuff they use for dogs and stuff to keep them from biting... get pics.

:laughing

Better yet, contact cement.:D

Even better yet, take his joints, unroll them, flush the grass and re roll them with lawn grass and put them back.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Fuck that...

Re-roll it with crack....he's going to be going down that road anyway...Be a good friend for christmas and give him a head start :laughing

1 - 20 of 124 Posts