Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this place is huge. What happened, did you find out we had a couple hours a day away from the computer and figured you would build something to suck up that time too? Great job Bro.

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
WIKD-R1 said:
this place is huge. What happened, did you find out we had a couple hours a day away from the computer and figured you would build something to suck up that time too? Great job Bro.
:redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
It's really too big. I've got four HUGE projects on my plate right now. How the hell am I going to get that stuff done on time when there's so much to do on CF? :p :laughing

·
Registered
38 Posts
man, love this site , it dont get much better then this and before long nothing will be better then this, these admin folks and mods are so open minded and understanding, it is very apperant that they attend to have the best 2-wheel site on the net and there is no doubt that they wheel before long!!!!

:D :redflip :D :redflip :D :redflip :D :redflip

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
zlicius said:
now how often do we ever actually hear that???? :redflip :rolling
That's just wrong! :D

~Nist

Edit: I can't type.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YZFRob said:
Hey Al. Whats going on?:D
Whats up Rob. I'm just trying not to get lost in here:eek:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
This place is huge kinda hard to navigate too but im sure after today ill have it down :redflip Rezin you rock!

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Milo said:
How the hell am I going to get that stuff done on time when there's so much to do on CF? :p :laughing
Tell me about it. I have tons to do in the office this morning and i keep coming back here. :laughing

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Ian what's up?

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Not much, just seem to be wasting time here lately. :laughing

Hope things are going well on your side. :D

·
Registered