Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
I bet that really fugs up your fill nozzle..

I was playing around on the water truck at work one day, and forgot to detach the 6" water fill line, I pulled the underground pipe up that was 3' deep and concreted :laughing

I got distracted and step right over the line and jumped in the truck and took off. :shake

·
Registered
87 Posts
The funny part is the two cops to the left laughing at him. Looks like the one is getting ready to snap some photos. You just know not all of them are making it to the evidence file.

:crackup

·
Registered
63 Posts
And that looks like Fairfax too. Any LEO's hear the story about this? Was it an old lady or drunk 16 year old or something?

I've actually seen someone driving down the road with the nozzle sticking out like that before. Only once and it was in Cali. The guy behind the wheel was one of those "young thugs" that was leaned over like a stroke victim and too busy looking cool to notice the 6 foot hose hanging off the side of his car.

-Steve

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
That is FFX PD. Kinda looks like they had something going on already. The dumptrucks look like they may have collided or something, and you would not have three cops for a stop like that. Plus one is wearing a traffic vest, which is not normal attire for everyday work.

So I would guess the driver was watching what was going on in the street while they filled their gas tank, then drove off because they were preoccupied with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.