Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch your asses down there,the bastard is popping kids and women,motorcyclist may present a challenge to the sick fuck(moveing target and test the bulletproofness of your helmet)Be careful and I hope they get this sick bastard.

·
Registered
376 Posts
From what I've heard, he likes to set up his shots and take only high-percentage ones. I really doubt he'll go for a motorcyclist.

·
Registered
16 Posts
novaFZ1 said:
person should be castrated.....

especially after shooting a kid....cowardly enough to shoot someone from a distance, but he/she crossed over the line when shooting that kid....i hope they catch this fuck and hang them from a street light for all to see...public decapitation would also be nice.....oh how i miss the good ol' days

·
Registered
661 Posts
the attack on the kid put the media machine into warp 10. which probably stroked the guy's ego enough that he'll target another kid or a similarly high profile target. just a hunch.

·
Registered
186 Posts
How fitting and timely to wittness this jerk's demise. But that would be too good for this prick. Methinks a slow agonizing torture of unimaginable pain and suffering is in order. I can't wait til they get this guy!:mad:

X Man

·
Registered
14 Posts
novasquid said:
the attack on the kid put the media machine into warp 10. which probably stroked the guy's ego enough that he'll target another kid or a similarly high profile target. just a hunch.
Right on the money. He is now leaving "Death Cards". Not the Ace of Spades, but tarot cards saying something like "I am God".

I'd like to tie this clown to a post and start taking shots at him with MY .223. Finger here, hand there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Put him out about 200 yrds and take a shot with my 25.06 a time or two. Shave his scrotum for him. No that would be too good. Laterz

·
Registered
177 Posts
novasquid said:

Well the thing is I noticed, the media put children in the publics intrest when informing eveyone what the school systems were doing for prevention.... My guess, he, and yes I think its a he, saw this on TV and went straight for a kid. The media is the Devils informer.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Sniper hits Manassas. When the catch this crazy unforgiven MF'er I hope that one of the agents decides to sniper his ass.

·
Registered
171 Posts
redbooger said:
The Sniper hits Manassas. When the catch this crazy unforgiven MF'er I hope that one of the agents decides to sniper his ass.
Amen to that bro.:badass :chainsaw :grrr
Give him some of his own medicine or brake midevil on his ass.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
VTWINENVY said:
Well the thing is I noticed, the media put children in the publics intrest when informing eveyone what the school systems were doing for prevention.... My guess, he, and yes I think its a he, saw this on TV and went straight for a kid. The media is the Devils informer.
I agree with you here, I thought the same thing. Along these same lines, I wouldn't go to the Skins game this weekend since that's the next challenge the media set up for him

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
lightner22 said:
I agree with you here, I thought the same thing. Along these same lines, I wouldn't go to the Skins game this weekend since that's the next challenge the media set up for him
You caught that too?

You are fine in the stadium, just don't tailgate. But then again, even a normal game has that whole area swarming with cops.

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
GoGo Gadget said:
You caught that too?

You are fine in the stadium, just don't tailgate. But then again, even a normal game has that whole area swarming with cops.

Thats a bit bothersome as well...a cop shooting would make a nice "trophy" for himself :(

This thing is getting more and more scary, I don't live in the "heart" of it, but I'm close enough...ppl in my area are taking extra precautions as well. You guys stay safe out there..

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
lightner22 said:
That is messed up, but not surprising. The Media in this country is WAY out of control. They have too much power, and not enough brains. They don't care who gets hurt by the things they report, they just care about their headlines.

I really don't think he'd try anything at the football game. Even at a distance, there will be way too many people around. Then again, maybe not. Hard to say when you're trying to determine the next move of a psychopath.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Look out for White Van

Remember everyone... "Look for a white van with ladder racks!!! "

I said (and the girlfriend) if that guys in a white van I'll eat my own fecis... Too easy... come to find out he wasn't in the white van at all and probably wasn't ever in one to begin with...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts