Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
:nanana :redflip I am....no one is here, don't know why we have to work after christmas.... :redflip :redflip

Normally, takes me 50mins to get to work. This mornin I got to work in 10mins... ABT (A beautiful thing) ;) :D :laughing

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Working -check
Worked yesterday -check
liking it -no check

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crisg - I hear that.. took me like 5 minutes to get to work.. no cars on the streets... YET!
Theres like 4 people here at the office...todays supposed to be 'clean-up day' Getting ready for the new year.. but all I"ve been doing is jamming out to CF radio and surfing CF..
and I'm bored :(

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Crisg555 said:
:nanana :redflip I am....no one is here, don't know why we have to work after christmas.... :redflip :redflip

Normally, takes me 50mins to get to work. This mornin I got to work in 10mins... ABT (A beautiful thing) ;) :D :laughing
+1 on both counts. sitting here not doing a damn thing (well once in a while, I get a rush of people at my desk, but it's small stuff).

the ride in was CAKE!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm busy....doing nothing at work. I have 6 projects to do, and no motivation to do any of them.

I did take advantage of no onje being here and use the large format scanner and scanned some 18x24 original paintings though for my files.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
yep, have to come to work today.
Question is am i Working hard or Hardly working??

Working hard......no check
Hardly working....CHECK :D .

Hope everyone here at CF had a great (and safe) Xmas/holiday.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
:yawn yeah....................... workin the night shift tonight..... god i cant wait :rolleyes

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
Not at work....

I can't hear anything though. I have a head cold and the pressure is so horrendous. I drove down from the mountains and it feels like my head is going to explode. Nothing works.

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
2uplvr said:
The auto industry, therefore 2up, have off until the 5th of January!! :nanana
:doublefli :beat :backhand :stick Bad 2up, bad. Dont rub it in. Now, go to my room and wait for me to come give you a spanking.:nanana

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
karl_1052 said:
canada has the day off.

:nanana :nanana :nanana

I worked 8-12:yawn Karl....:whip

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.