Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is 2up, and I'll be your cruise director!! :nanana

Here's the skinny... We, whomever that ends up being... so far, Super Jon, PC, lil bit, and I for sure, will be meeting at 8:00, at 5th Avenue in Novi.

If anyone needs to call me, my cell is 586-944-1873.

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
C'mon slackers......Head out and have a drink w/ everyone for the holidays. :nanana I'm sure the scenery will be favorable for all.

5th Ave. is located at 25750 Novi Rd., just 2 blocks south of Grand River (1/2 - 3/4 mile south of 96). On your left hand side as you head south on Novi Rd. Restaurant next door is Red, Hot, & Blue. See y'all there......:thumb

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Gino is going to join us as well. And I'll PM BMACD and find out if he can make it. PC, speaking of slackers, will Timmy be coming out??? :laughing

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
polarpc said:
:confused

Don't know, he was actually up and heading out of the house before I left this morning. That is RARE. I guess it depends on how much work he gets accomplished today. I'll ask him later.
I called him... he's going to try and make it out!!! :clap

I'm going home now... :D Didn't even mean to be at work this long!!!!

ETA: I don't think Timmy is a slacker... I read my other post and realized it might sound like that...

·
BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP
2,256 Posts
"Muffdives" and "Blowjobs"..........:leghump Sounds like my kinda place.

How late are you guys gonna be there????

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Gino said:
"Muffdives" and "Blowjobs"..........:leghump Sounds like my kinda place.

How late are you guys gonna be there????
Late...I have a couple friends that might be joining us. Well one for sure...My old neighbor Kim. :D

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
2uplvr said:
I called him... he's going to try and make it out!!! :clap

I'm going home now... :D Didn't even mean to be at work this long!!!!

ETA: I don't think Timmy is a slacker... I read my other post and realized it might sound like that...
Yeah, he mentioned you called.....I said he was a slacker, he agreed since he hasn't hung out w/ the CF people in quite some time now. Hoping he can make it.

Ha....I left work at 11 this morning. :redflip What a wonderful day. :nanana

See y'all in a few hours......:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts