1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
karl_996 said:
nice tree.

BTW, for you, Travis.
:rolling
Here's our Christmas display. Granted this is all because of my Girlfriend. Last year when Apoc and I lived together we just stood the Vacuum up in the middle of the floor and decorated that a bit:lmao

Attachments

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Wow, "The Hoff" wishes you a Merry Christmas because he likes your bush and toilet paper. :thumb

That's so cool:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
We dont got a tree here....but last night we went to a party at buddies house..and a bunch of us got drunk and we decorated his christmas tree..then we sat down and smashed a sign off our heads till 4 in the morning to show who was tougher. Just getting into the christmas spirit :D

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Lacadee said:
We dont got a tree here....but last night we went to a party at buddies house..and a bunch of us got drunk and we decorated his christmas tree..then we sat down and smashed a sign off our heads till 4 in the morning to show who was tougher. Just getting into the christmas spirit :D
If you were not at Justin's place he at least had to be involved in that. From what I've heard about him I would guess it's safe to say he got the whole sign thing started?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
If you were not at Justin's place he at least had to be involved in that. From what I've heard about him I would guess it's safe to say he got the whole sign thing started?
He was involved but he didnt start it off. was some mike guy...he was really totalled on wine..and he grabbed a sign off his door and smacked himself 3 times in the head with it..then we all wanted to try it...so me justin colin and mike sat around smacking ourselves in the head as hard as we could. Justin took it further of course....He planted the sign on the buttom cupboards and took a race from one side of the room and dove head first into it...almost knocked himself out. was pretty funny :laughing.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Lacadee said:
He was involved but he didnt start it off. was some mike guy...he was really totalled on wine..and he grabbed a sign off his door and smacked himself 3 times in the head with it..then we all wanted to try it...so me justin colin and mike sat around smacking ourselves in the head as hard as we could. Justin took it further of course....He planted the sign on the buttom cupboards and took a race from one side of the room and dove head first into it...almost knocked himself out. was pretty funny :laughing.
wtf

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
If you think thats crazy you should see when he does "Magnifico" He stands naked but tucks his balls and dick between his legs and walks around.

he is really funny but sometimes sick :laughing

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Continuing with the holiday spirit. I just bought 24 Bud. And I'm listening to songs from "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nick Name said:
Continuing with the holiday spirit. I just bought 24 Bud. And I'm listening to songs from "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
i think im going to put that song on right now.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Lacadee said:
If you think thats crazy you should see when he does "Magnifico" He stands naked but tucks his balls and dick between his legs and walks around.

he is really funny but sometimes sick :laughing
It's things like that that make me happy I have never met him:shake

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
It's things like that that make me happy I have never met him:shake
:laughing he is a good guy and he is pretty friendly. He's just the wierdest person ever :laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts