Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only person on here that uses this phrase daily? You know like when you girlfriend says "Clean your mess" and you say "CLEAN DEEZ!" Or you walk up to a co-worker and say "Did what's his name get ahold of you last night?" "Who" "DEEEEEZ NUTS!":laughing

That cracks me up everytime...

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Did you bring me back my CDs?
What CDs?
See Deeez Nuts!

Guilty as charged!:laughing

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BBQ Chef said:
What CDs?
See Deeez Nuts!

Hell yea!! This guys knows what I'm talkin about!!

:bigcool

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
:laughing :laughing Havent heard/said that in like 2 years.....it's great :laughing :laughing

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
Hell yea!! This guys knows what I'm talkin about!!

:bigcool
Thats great, cause I haven't a clue. Sounds like the 80's saying "sike" or however the hell its spelled.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Haven't used that in a loooong time. I do however threaten a friend on a regular basis by saying I'm going to put "DEEZ NUTZ" in her eyeball sockets when she goes to sleep.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm not so much stuck on "DEEZ NUTZ" as I'm stuck onJO MAMA!! :laughing (seriously, I am)

·
Registered
973 Posts
BBQ Chef said:
What CDs?
See Deeez Nuts!

i put that one in the ol' memory bank...thanks..yes i am a biter!" HAHAHA remember that one??? :laughing :laughing :p :D

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
SmallMonkey said:
I'm not so much stuck on "DEEZ NUTZ" as I'm stuck onJO MAMA!! :laughing (seriously, I am)
Nono...WHO'S YER DADDY!!!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually guys/gals....deez nuts comes from Dr. Dre's The Chronic....its not quite down there with sike, but I suppose its close.

·
Registered
376 Posts
"Psyche" or "sike" is cool because it's from the 80s. Deez nutz is cool because it was funny as hell when everyone first heard it, and everyone owns that album and still listens to it on occassion, so people know what you're saying.

I'm attempting to bring back "word" these days.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Word......to you mutha!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts