Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother's in town and for another night, we're both "tipsy":laughing :laughing Finished 2 bottles of Russian Vodka tonight:eek Allison's feeling like shit and she has to work tomorrow:laughing :laughing

New Year's Eve is starting early. Anyone gona be in the Chicago area for New Years?

Anyone else tipping a few back right now or am I the only one?:laughing :laughing :crackup Where's Mutley:confused

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I'm about to dive into it pretty good.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ziadel said:
I'm about to dive into it pretty good.

Didn't intend on this, but with my bro in town, it just happens when he's around. Welcome to my world, Z. I wish I coulda shared this vodka. Amazingly smooth and quite tasty:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Is it stoli?

I only drink stoli.

Or sometimes luksosawa...

or that Ukranian vodka, Perlova is it?

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only word I can remotely make out on the bottle is "Cristall". I think it says "lemon", but that's only because it has a lemony taste:laughing Bought it in Chicago yesterday at a going out of business sale at a small liquor store.

We still need an alcohol forum!!! I wanna mod that one:D :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Jester27 said:
The only word I can remotely make out on the bottle is "Cristall". I think it says "lemon", but that's only because it has a lemony taste:laughing Bought it in Chicago yesterday at a going out of business sale at a small liquor store.

We still need an alcohol forum!!! I wanna mod that one:D :D

no one mods the alcohol forum...

you just kinda make suggestions and hope for the best...

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Jester man, your on my list.

we gotta hang out sometime man :)

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
ziadel said:
Jester man, your on my list.

we gotta hang out sometime man :)
+1 Jester just seems like he would be a A1 guy to hang out with! I hope I get to do it one day too.

·
Moderator,
2,562 Posts
A liquor store that is going out of buisness?????:confused :confused

Is that possible. :laughing

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
Need to try VOX... nice and smooth... cool bottle to boot.. but the vodka is top notch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.