Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and i stoped to have brunch at denny's today.Usally you will only see the wierdos at 3am...not today.I sit down and about 2 mins later 4 HUGE friggin people come in and sit right in my view.Not so bad but one guy had some sort of catheader(sp) and was wearing shorts so his half full bag of piss was showing.So i get in my wifes side of the booth with her.

I have to pee so i get up and was checking out the rest of the resturant on the way to the bathroom.Wow!! One lady was wearing a hawian shirt with ONE gardening glove.Very small guy with huge wife.....i could go on but anyone ekse have the same expereince?

don't even get me started on walmart.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
OMG, yeah...
Dennys at 3am can be dangerous..
You'll be sitting there, enjoying a plate of Moons over my Hammy, then you get nailed in the head with a stray coffee creamer...
Or people will come in and will just drink coffee and won't leave...

There is this CRAZY guy at my local Dennys...
They let him come in and replace the sugar packets at tables and what-not.. TOTAL LOON...
Will just start talking to you about how the town was trying to throw him out because of this that and the other thing...
totally psychotic..
just talks and talks about complete crap, which sucks when your trying to enjoy your food...
I have been told that he goes to Dennys because the Friendlys down the street tossed him out when they caught him wacking off in the bathroom....

oh, the fucked up shit you can see at dennys.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a waitress dump a whole fucking tray on a guy once by accident...classic.

I really like seeing the guys passed out in the booths and the loons talking to the salt shakers...

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I saw some guy start crying cause he found a hair in his hashbrowns...

dennys is fucked....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
They should start charging admission after hours as an eat in Freakshow.

~Nist

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nistilian said:
They should start charging admission after hours as an eat in Freakshow.

~Nist
LOL! no doubt.It should be a law that everyonr has to see denn'y and walmart at 3 am so you know how good your life really is...

Heh,that would make a good signature.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
hey, after 3am, if I am eatign at Dennys I am one of the freaks.

Dennys here are only about 4-5 years old, so the only people you see in there after midnight are drunk-asses.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Ya know, I always do feel better about myself after I go eat there late at night...
I would actually call it quite theraputic...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
I saw a waitress dump a whole fucking tray on a guy once by accident...classic.

I really like seeing the guys passed out in the booths and the loons talking to the salt shakers...
That reminds me....I'm a server at Chili's and my parents came in last week and sat in my section. I begged my dad to order the Presidente Margarita b/c we are having a contest. So, he orders it and I ended up dumping it all over him :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
why do I need to know that your dog has 8 nips!?

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
That reminds me....I'm a server at Chili's and my parents came in last week and sat in my section. I begged my dad to order the Presidente Margarita b/c we are having a contest. So, he orders it and I ended up dumping it all over him :laughing :laughing

ROFLMAONANFOCABMRA!!!!

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Since the bars close at 4am around here in NY, the proper Denny's hour is from 4:30-6am.

There are some places that do after-hours type parties and the real fun is when you have the people leaving those places, and the good hard-working folk on thier way to Sunday services mixing it up there in the restaurants.

·
Wrecker of Threads
311 Posts
I saw two 02 r1's at denny's the other day with chicken strips this |__________________| big....guess it's the squidly place to be around here.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I swear I have seen it all at Denny's like the local drag club meeting in one booth the goth gathering in the next.....

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Metatron said:
Which booth were you in?
If I was watching the right News Station Report on the booming population of Drags, he was across the booth from you, eating a Grand Platter.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts