Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my bike on a dyno and find a shop to possible to some carb tuning...who do you guys use and like?

J

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Jay ...

I got a bud here in town who's not ont CF who's also had his Kawi worked on out at Sabin's. Between him, and the couple of guys here who drive up from Austin to see Sabin, I've been very impressed with Sabin's work. I'll third that recommendation.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You might want to try Motion Cycle here in Dallas too. I've never used them but when I bought my R1 there, the general manager told me his shop has dyno in house and they do performance tuning for sport bike too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My bike is getting an engine make over this winter.
: over bore
: head work
: cams
: carbs
: straight cut gears

Sabin is going to do the tuning for me.:D

Cycle werkz ? I don't trust those guy's. I've known some of those guy's for a while and know some of the thing thay have done.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah i haerd that their (cycle werkz) business is getting kinda shady, i hate to say that, but it happens i guess. Does Moto Shaq in Arlington do any dyno stuff or anything like that?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm going to have to go with sabin too... Took my bike to Jim, and they found the problem with the POS quick..

I've yet to hear anything bad about them. I havn't heard much about cyclewerkz... 'cept they used to have a decent show there @ nights.. now the popo's done killed that one

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats true, the Carrollton popo thought we might be hanging out a little too safe, so they decided to make us go back out to the streets. Here is the back of my helmet with a sticker dedicated to the Carrollton police. The group i ride with had these made up after all that happened....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts