Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me, best dressed (and you know what ZZ Top says). Did you hear that Excessa? Now perhaps you think about me when you, um, diddle yourself.:redflip

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Nope...if they had a "most likely to dissappear off the face of the Earth while still living in the same town you grew up in" I would have won that.

I couldn't stand my classmates...I graduated, didn't even pick up my diploma (let them mail it to me) and walked out.

I'm not even gonna go to my college graduation...I hate ceremony...I think it's BS.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
"Most likely to be mentioned in a newspaper article including the words 'before turning the gun on himself'"

But i'm feeling much better now :D

...dave
:redcreep

·
Registered
17 Posts
Finally, a thread that I can reply to!!! Hooray!!!

In High School, I got voted Class Clown. This was the family tradition as both my older brothers had also been voted Class Clowns before me.

In college, however, I outdid myself... Class Flirt and Most Often Seen At The Bar.

:D

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
lanispet said:
"Most likely to be mentioned in a newspaper article including the words 'before turning the gun on himself'"
:redcreep

Me too . They couldn't decide if it was going to be a shootout or a moto crash so I got " Most likely to disappear in a horrific cloud of red mist , noise and smoke " :thumb

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
A one time award was made up just for my class, and me. "Most evil":angel2dev :evilgrin

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Nope, didn't care for highschool much. Only had a few select friends, got good grades, played a couple of sports and worked part-time after school.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Most likely to be found in a pool.

No, I'm not kidding.

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Enigma said:
Rumor has it that...

Castor was voted "best dressed"
Well flannel was in style then! :laughing

I never got voted for anything.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Me nooo....

I was the geek/nerd in high school :D

·
Raving Lunatic
2,963 Posts
I think I was "most likely to die doing something crazy", or something like that. I'm working on it. :D

·
The Artful Dodger
443 Posts
I got awarded for my pimpin'

"The international student (female) ambassador"

I love those German girls :toothy

·
Registered
184 Posts
The girl who tallied the votes told me I came in second place in three categories: Most likey to succeed, most musical, and most huggable (still can't believe that was a category). Also the soon-to-be prom queen asked me to go to the prom with her and I said no so that I could go with someone else. I guess I should have been "most likely to finish second," but that wasn't a category.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts