Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
There's a gun in my truck
Joined
·
4,816 Posts
I got senior class "flirt" or some shit:D

I like the ladies:thumb
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
16,949 Posts
Believe it or not I got Best Hair. :rolleyes I was the only guy with long hair in my grade. Or long enough to matter for that category. :rolleyes Yippee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,026 Posts
I don't think I got voted as anything, I was a geek. The title that fit me best would have been: "Most likely to not be able to get laid in a morgue". :toothy :redflip But at my 10 year reunion, I think all the women secretly voted me as: "Sexiest man who changed a lot and now wouldn't have anything to do with our tired, fat, worn-out asses". Or: "Made all of our panties wet when he walked in." Or: "Damnit, he's got money, he got sexy, I shoulda blown him in High school."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,371 Posts
Actually, on topic: I got one, but I forgot what it was.

Probably, "Most likely to smoke MASSIVE amounts of doobage, and completely forget that he was nominated and awarded the award of "The guy who [has smoked/will smoke] so much doobage that he will forget this award completely forget that he was nominated and awarded the award of "The guy who [has smoked/will smoke] so much doobage that he will forget this award".

I dont smoke anymore.

Thank God those days are over...

I dont smoke anymore.

Thank God those days are over...

nm8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
JaredLW said:
I don't think I got voted as anything, I was a geek. The title that fit me best would have been: "Most likely to not be able to get laid in a morgue". :toothy :redflip But at my 10 year reunion, I think all the women secretly voted me as: "Sexiest man who changed a lot and now wouldn't have anything to do with our tired, fat, worn-out asses". Or: "Made all of our panties wet when he walked in." Or: "Damnit, he's got money, he got sexy, I shoulda blown him in High school."
:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,026 Posts
samael said:
:laughing
Thank you, thank you very much......they actually started some naughty rumors about me at my reunion. I never felt so loved.......and vindicated.:creep :creep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
I didnt get any but I probably would have gotten 'Most likely to call in a bomb threat to school and actually mean it.'

I guess thats why they worried whenever me and my choice few werent at school??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Most Likely to Crash and Burn Before Age 21.

I turn 34 tomorrow. Crashed once, burned never, almost died. Oh well.

Like most other things in high school, this was not an accurate prediction of my life. :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
760 Posts
I got a few ......

Most likely to succeed (Class Valedictorian)

Most Athletic

and the one that I never understood (culturally specific)

Most likely to marry a white woman.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
Yep.....My senior year in high school I was "Most Spirited." Go figure since I was cheerleading capt :p
 

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
Joined
·
9,070 Posts
I was in the top 3 of "Most likely to be seen off campus" I signed out all the time
3rd in most likely to take over the world
5th in most athletic
Also got voted for most likely to be seen on the front page of the newspaper in the next 5 years :confused , though they took that out of the year book (thank god)

Peace Out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,960 Posts
None for me....

I never got the point of that junk. Superlatives were preppy titles for the "in" crowd. The rest of us ordinary people were left out in the cold. :mad
 

·
"You're not worthy."
Joined
·
2,545 Posts
No Joke

I was voted "Most Argumentative."

Some things don't change...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,040 Posts
Jamus34 said:
Nope...if they had a "most likely to dissappear off the face of the Earth while still living in the same town you grew up in" I would have won that.

I couldn't stand my classmates...I graduated, didn't even pick up my diploma (let them mail it to me) and walked out.

I'm not even gonna go to my college graduation...I hate ceremony...I think it's BS.
Hey you have the same punk ass attitude I did. LOL!! I could care less walking with my class..which I didnt..My diploma was also mailed to me - I hated the town, the people, teachers, everything...which is prolly why I stayed stoned most of the time :shrug :D
 

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
Joined
·
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Re: None for me....

Baby Gorilla said:
I never got the point of that junk. Superlatives were preppy titles for the "in" crowd. The rest of us ordinary people were left out in the cold. :mad
if it makes you feel any better we can come up with a CF superlative.

How about "Most Likely to Start a Depressing Thread" or "Most Likely to Believe the World Will End Soon"


:redflip :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,213 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
Hey you have the same punk ass attitude I did. LOL!! I could care less walking with my class..which I didnt..My diploma was also mailed to me - I hated the town, the people, teachers, everything...which is prolly why I stayed stoned most of the time :shrug :D
Oh yeah :cigar


Senior year??? I'd love to tell ya about it if I could remember it.

It was so bad I would bring a pillow in to sleep through 1st period (Calculus). Ironically I still passed...use to piss off the preppies who had no life and studied 24/7 that I would sleep through class and still get C's.
 
21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Top