Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Jamus34 said:

It was so bad I would bring a pillow in to sleep through 1st period (Calculus). Ironically I still passed...use to piss off the preppies who had no life and studied 24/7 that I would sleep through class and still get C's.
Sounds familiar. :)

I was the one that never came to school. I missed about half the year and came in late half the rest of the days. :) In hindsight I wish I had gone all the time. Where else can you go for a giant social club surrounded by woman. Every weekend getting drunk... To be young again, no worries, no responsibility.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Nah....

citadel650 said:
if it makes you feel any better we can come up with a CF superlative.

How about "Most Likely to Start a Depressing Thread" or "Most Likely to Believe the World Will End Soon"....
I'd preferr....

"Most Likely to Be Found Standing In The Smoldering Remains of a City Shouting, ''See! I told you!''" :laughing

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Ian said:
Sounds familiar. :)

I was the one that never came to school. I missed about half the year and came in late half the rest of the days. :) In hindsight I wish I had gone all the time. Where else can you go for a giant social club surrounded by woman. Every weekend getting drunk... To be young again, no worries, no responsibility.
Hell 99% of the girls in my class were NASTAY...I mean we had maybe 4-5 hot ones out of a class of 550.

On a side note I looked at it as a game...would go to the store and buy quart bottles of snapple pink lemonade...dump (or drink) about 1/4 of the bottle then fill it with rum. Did this for about 3 months...never got caught.

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Re: Nah....

Baby Gorilla said:
I'd preferr....

"Most Likely to Be Found Standing In The Smoldering Remains of a City Shouting, ''See! I told you!''" :laughing
man, that was my good laugh for the day.:laughing

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Yep, Most Likely to End up in Jail. So far I've dissapointed but I'm still young.

·
Registered
12,689 Posts

Baby Gorilla said:
I'd preferr....
:lol

We didn't have superlatives, not that I remember anyway.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts

Baby Gorilla said:
I'd preferr....

Ok, Burgess Meredith.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
most likely not to live past 21, i turned 36 a few months ago. some of my friends actually had a pool on whether i would make it to 18. we all went out to dinner for my birthday because none of them won :)
something to do with 3 destroyed cars,drag racing, too many tickets,etc

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
:laughing at BG

our school was too small... we all were so tired of going to school with the same 14 people for 14 years (preschool thru 12) that we just wanted the hell out! :laughing

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
"Least likely to change."

I'm not certain what it meant, either. Although I have theories.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Most Athletic...........Hey, they had to give a white guy something for running a 4.4 sec 40 yd dash........thats unheard of for a white guy!:D

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
T.A.N.K. said:
Most Athletic...........Hey, they had to give a white guy something for running a 4.4 sec 40 yd dash........thats unheard of for a white guy!:D
A friend of mine was like a 4.2 or 4.3... Funny growing up I was as fast as he was... Too bad I decided to smoke, drink and party my ass off in high school. :(

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was voted "most likely to be a General in WWar III".

I am still working out what that means...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
T.A.N.K. said:
Apparently unheard of only in Texas! :laughing Perhaps we are just faster in the north. :D

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Re: Huh?

Baby Gorilla said:
Who's he/she? :confused
Guess you never watched the Twilight Zone (The original, not the new POS that's out)

41 - 60 of 79 Posts