Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Oh, the good old days. Out of 800 people in my graduating class, I got "most likely to say something to start a fight" and "most likely to do nothing." It's funny, since high school, I have received 2 Bach. degrees, a Master's degree in Special Education, lived all over the country and have friends everywhere. Now, I'm hoping to go to law skool in the near future.

:redflip :redflip :redflip to everyone from my home school!!!

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Ian said:
Apparently spelling wasn't part of all those degrees. :twofinger j/k
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's how my kids spell it. I got in the habit because I teach and work with morons. It's been a long day, thank god tomorrow's Friday.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Most likely to OD, still working on it.:cigar

·
Registered
760 Posts
T.A.N.K. said:
Most Athletic...........Hey, they had to give a white guy something for running a 4.4 sec 40 yd dash........thats unheard of for a white guy!:D
It depends on who you're running from. :redflip

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I got listed as "quietest" but they put my friend's picture. The worst part was I was on the yearbook staff and nobody thought anything of it. Siince it was my first year on the staff they never gve me anything substantial to work on. I could've at least proofread the thing. :laughing

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
Most likely to become a professional wrestler

if there woulda been a "most likely found dead in a ditch after choking on his own puke", i woulda got that too

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Vandal said:
I got listed as "quietest" but they put my friend's picture. The worst part was I was on the yearbook staff and nobody thought anything of it. Siince it was my first year on the staff they never gve me anything substantial to work on. I could've at least proofread the thing. :laughing

It must have been true, you didn't speak up:redflip

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
Re: None for me....

Baby Gorilla said:
I never got the point of that junk. Superlatives were preppy titles for the "in" crowd. The rest of us ordinary people were left out in the cold. :mad
Actually... I got one and was not even remotely popular. :shrug

Apparently I was awfully friendly though.

·
Now in extra strength formula
243 Posts
Band nerd. Outstanding Bandsman Soph/Jr/Sr, John Phillip Sousa Award. 1st chair trumpet :p

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Best all around.................

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Re: Re: None for me....

Rue said:
Actually... I got one and was not even remotely popular. :shrug

Apparently I was awfully friendly though.
hence the oral sex donations;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
i got most likely to oversleep and miss graduation... :D
i decided my senior year that i was just not gettin up anymore because 1st period just cut into my sleep schedule.. i did it for like 4 months til my pops got a call from my english teacher..she didnt understand how i was able to get b's and not be in class.. lets just say i got a beat down that afternoon when i strolled in the door heheh:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nope. I never got one...I was as remarkable as paint on the walls and about as memorable... I was never in the in crowd...

If I was to get one, it would probably have been most likely to be ignored and forgotten...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nope...if they had a "most likely to dissappear off the face of the Earth while still living in the same town you grew up in" I would have won that.

I couldn't stand my classmates...I graduated, didn't even pick up my diploma (let them mail it to me) and walked out.

I'm not even gonna go to my college graduation...I hate ceremony...I think it's BS.
This is very interesting... :)

61 - 79 of 79 Posts