Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boy I had one helluva hangover this morning! I went to my brothers yesterday to "supervise" him painting his truck, started having one beer after another. His girlfriend and I decided to make Jell-O shots and invite people over. We made red and Kawi green Jell-O shots with Smirnoff (damn they were good!). I had about 10 or so and then polished off a 6-pack of Bud light, this is all after the beer I had while he was painting! A lot of last night was a blur (I forget things when I get trashed) but eveyone was telling me a drunk guy trying to walk with crutches is one of the funniest things they have ever seen!

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
:laughing That would have been a pretty funny sight. Nope I didn't do a damn thing this weekend and it felt nice. Took the bike out for a little while and froze my butt off. That's about it.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
I've been sick, so drinking for me. But i finally got to go to a haunted house or whatever it was called on saturday :laughing It was really cool.

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little bit of liquor will cure anything!:D

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cruizer said:
HA HA!! Loser. :D
Hey now!!!

Did you ever talk to furby about getting a safety crew out there? Tell him what heppened to me and see if he'll change his mind. Its stupid to cut corners on safety.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
Hey now!!!

Did you ever talk to furby about getting a safety crew out there? Tell him what heppened to me and see if he'll change his mind. Its stupid to cut corners on safety.
Nope, the idiot won't change his mind. He's only got a total of 5 judges, no fire crew, and no medics. He says Flash and I can handle it because we are on a fire dept. And he has two wells and a pump right near the track. Sorry to tell ya bro, you don;t put out a car fire with water. Flash and I ain't touching it. We told him that. He's like "Oh Well." I'm actually really scared of this thing. I don't really want to go, but am afraid of the concequences if there aren't at least a couple of responsible people (i.e. Flash and I) on site. I told Flash last night we should call in sick. He says nope, we're gonna be there. So I guess we'll see.

I'm giving rach the camera for that day, so she can take pics of the riot and havock that will be Furbys 1st Demilition Derby.

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cruizer said:
Nope, the idiot won't change his mind. He's only got a total of 5 judges, no fire crew, and no medics. He says Flash and I can handle it because we are on a fire dept. And he has two wells and a pump right near the track. Sorry to tell ya bro, you don;t put out a car fire with water. Flash and I ain't touching it. We told him that. He's like "Oh Well." I'm actually really scared of this thing. I don't really want to go, but am afraid of the concequences if there aren't at least a couple of responsible people (i.e. Flash and I) on site. I told Flash last night we should call in sick. He says nope, we're gonna be there. So I guess we'll see.

I'm giving rach the camera for that day, so she can take pics of the riot and havock that will be Furbys 1st Demilition Derby.
Damn, thats a shame he's being stubborn(sp?), I really hope no one gets hurt. Unless his derby pays out a shitload, and I mean a SHITLOAD of cash, there prolly wont be a lot of repeat drivers show up next year if is its unorganized and corners being cut this year.
One of my friends ran in a derby this year and just about got burned up. One of his transmission lines ruptured and within 5 seconds his car was engulfed in flames. Luckily the firemen got him cut out of the car quickly, so he didn't get burned too bad. When I talked to him later on that evening he said he couldn't breathe because of all the smoke while his car was on fire. Just a little food for thought.

·
Registered
152 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
A little bit of liquor will cure anything!:D
NOT TRUE!! I went to the bars sick and felt HORRIBLE the next day!! LOL I'll never do it again.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
BackSeatRider said:
NOT TRUE!! I went to the bars sick and felt HORRIBLE the next day!! LOL I'll never do it again.
He said a little bit not the whole bottle :laughing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts