9,070 Posts
Mine seems to be the same as I have always used on here
too lazy to change it

Peace Out

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of a sudden all the text on here is small.
Did I do something to cause that? I didn't go into User CP...could I have hit some key to cause this?

I mean all text User names, location, I Ride: Everything is small....even "THank You for Posting"

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
cappy said:
All of a sudden all the text on here is small.
Did I do something to cause that? I didn't go into User CP...could I have hit some key to cause this?
if you're using ie, go to the view menu, then look under text size. you may of hit the hotkey and set the text to the smallest or a smaller setting.

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
cappy said:
Why is AOL so bad? Tell ME!
It's great to me, I love 8.0 change color and style of smilies :redflip

Peace Out

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know what the Hot Key is for text size MAAH? I think I may have hit it?

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
people generally consider aol to be the beginner's internet. mostly because of the retards from aol posting on usenet. so getting sympathy from any usenet user about aol is about impossible. personally, i have a cable modem and a dsl modem, but when i'm on the road, i use aol. lots of dial-in numbers, fast throughput (yes, i'm serious) and the same email address i've had since '92. i've found it to be a great service overall, but people will always jump the bandwagon and bash aol.

don't know the hotkey for type sizes in aol's browser. but it's usually cmd+ and cmd-. since aol's new browser is based on netscape (mozilla?) that's generally the hotkey.

it's so easy it's no wonder it's #1.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts