Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anybody heard about streets or passes that are for motorcycles only. Last night, a new friend of mine was telling me about this pass near france thats off limits to cars. Its only for bikes. Also there is a stretch of road in the mountains near Bologna that is closed to cars for certain periods of times and open just for the moto's. I couldnt believe it. Im gonna hit those spots next year before I leave. Im wondering if anyone else has heard of spots like this anywhere else in the world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,550 Posts
Not in the states. They won't DARE ban ANYTHING from ANY road. Ya know, kinda like Deals Gap and 18-wheelers :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
Clay said:
Not in the states. They won't DARE ban ANYTHING from ANY road. Ya know, kinda like Deals Gap and 18-wheelers :rolleyes:
I actually heard about some truck trying to go through there. I was they were kidding. :rolleyes

I wish they would make roads like that here. I hate cagers. :mad Some people just don't pay attention when they drive. :(
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
8,601 Posts
BABETTE said:
I actually heard about some truck trying to go through there. I was they were kidding. :rolleyes
They do it all the time there. It is ridiculous, Swift trucking is always running people off that road. I was coming down the mountain in my Rodeo pulling a trailer with two bikes, and one of their trucks ran off the road, then ran a few bikes off the road behind me.
 

·
Insomniac
Joined
·
891 Posts
GoGo Gadget said:
They do it all the time there. It is ridiculous, Swift trucking is always running people off that road. I was coming down the mountain in my Rodeo pulling a trailer with two bikes, and one of their trucks ran off the road, then ran a few bikes off the road behind me.
my dad is a truck driver, and he hates those swift boys with a passion. according to him, and agreeing with you they cant drive to save their lives. j.b. hunt also ranks up there.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top