Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if any of the others who are going tomorrow night wanted to get together for dinner before the races. We don't eat in Everett very often so throw out a place to go, if ya got one in mind.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Turners (Bar food)
Stadium Thai

Both are right across the street from the ice arena.

Course you can't go wrong with the Flying Pig over on Colby.
And if you want mexican, there's a great mexican place two doors north of the Pig. I forget what it's called, but it's awesome!

And if you want Chinese theres a chinese place on Broadway, half a block south of the ice arena. One of my co-workers always has to go there on his birthday. I think it's kinda ghetto though. (They don't give out chopsticks unless you ask).

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
I'm eating dinner at home....best cooking in Everett!! :nanana :nanana

Suzie - you can still get tix today...at the door if you want. or maybe someone will have an extra?

·
What?
1,367 Posts
Alligator Soul next to Tuner has decent food. There is Pho across the street from Flying Pigs, and Bistro Vinos(2blocks up the hill from Tuner) is a good place for a drink and small dinners.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stadium Thai by the event center @ 6:30 for dinner..... come on out and join us. 206-601-6250

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
The Shocker said:
Stadium Thai by the event center @ 6:30 for dinner..... come on out and join us. 206-601-6250
Closed for good....LOL

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LauraLynne said:
Closed for good....LOL
Yah, thats what we found out. We ended up meeting some people at the Hawaiian place down the street.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.