·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
And last one:

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I won't get flogged for posting a dual sport I hope ? :D I'm no crusty demon of dirt but i still like tearing shit up

My 89 XT600 , great shape, great deal, tons of fun:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I will post something that is even less of a dirt bike than yours sonick.
It is an '87 Cagiva Elefant 650. It uses a Ducati Pantah engine and weighs in at just over 400 pounds :eek
It is amazingly easy to pick up when it falls over though.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a sweet classic you got there Random.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
maaaaaan that cagiva is CHERRY!
OK i don't feel so out of place now with another dualsport. Seriously that is an awesome looking bike!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks guys. I got it a few months ago and it only had 4000 miles on it. It feels pretty nice off of the paved roads. But I think I am will need to buy some spare turn signals. I have mine stuck on with duct tape now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my dual sport. Very road oriented, but i take it on single track trails all the time. Ive almost killed myself on it. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you do most of the crash-n-burnin too Jump? That front fender is a little out of wack!:redcreep

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Lloyd said:
Do you do most of the crash-n-burnin too Jump? That front fender is a little out of wack!:redcreep
Believe it or not, that all happened today. If you look close at the clutch lever it's busted. It tipped over while it was warming up on idle at the "pit" to the right side which is where the fender 'tweak' came in. The damage surprised me since it's all soft sand. I was riding in the freakin cold with no goggles and my eyes started to tear up as I was about to hit a banked right. I was going so slow that I got stuck in the sand and fell off the friggin thing. I'm glad no one else was around. It felt embarassing so I know it LOOKED worse. :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL - Yeah it's always those moments of dumbassness that you get off the bike and the first thing you do is check to see if anyone saw you. Had many of those.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts