Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pay a visit to the local dog pound or SPCA wearing a chef's hat and apron. Ask to see one of the kittens or puppies that are available for adoption. Pick it up and act as if you are weighing it, then set it down and ask to see another one that's "a little more plump"

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tired of looking for that once sock you lost in the laundry? Pass on your anxieties: stick the leftover sock in with someone else's wash load. Let them look for the missing sock for a while

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pry the hubcap off your friends car. Drop two or three ball bearings inside and replace the hubcap. Then watch them drive off. The ball bearings will make an enormous racket for a few seconds, untill they become held in place by centrifugal force. they stay silent untill the victim applies the brakes and they shake loose again

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The next time you are walking through a crowded parking lot. Pull out your keys and act as if you're looking for your car. Walk in between cars across the rows, motorists looking for a parking space will race to keep up with you

Peace Out

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
Pry the hubcap off your friends car. Drop two or three ball bearings inside and replace the hubcap. Then watch them drive off. The ball bearings will make an enormous racket for a few seconds, untill they become held in place by centrifugal force. they stay silent untill the victim applies the brakes and they shake loose again

Peace Out
:lol That is a good one :D i like the kitten one too!

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If your friend wears a favroite hat, find out the manufacturer and buy two or more others of varying sizes. Then periodically switch them with your friend's hat. they'll be convinced their head is changing sizes (another hat trick is fill their hat with baby powder)

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gather as many alarm clocks as you ca find and hide them all in diffrent places in your victim's room. Set one alarm so it goes off very early in the morning, and set the others so they go off every five minutes afterward. Guaranteed to make your victim an early riser

Peace Out

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
Pay a visit to the local dog pound or SPCA wearing a chef's hat and apron. Ask to see one of the kittens or puppies that are available for adoption. Pick it up and act as if you are weighing it, then set it down and ask to see another one that's "a little more plump"

Peace Out
A few years ago a guy got busted around here for "adopting" dogs which he was using to feed his anaconda. I used to get looks from people when I would buy the cute fuzzy bunnies or guinea pigs to feed my pythons. Trips to the pet store were always fun:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I like the hubcap one. I have to remembe rto stay on your side with all these good pranks you have:laughing

Tom

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are close to the groom (ie best friend) take his shoes and write a message in white or very visable in at the bottom of his shoe, right by the back so it doesn't get walked on, when he kneels at the altar everyone will see it

Peace Out

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
If you are close to the groom (ie best friend) take his shoes and write a message in white or very visable in at the bottom of his shoe, right by the back so it doesn't get walked on, when he kneels at the altar everyone will see it

Peace Out

:laughing :laughing :laughing Where do you come up with all this:laughing :laughing :laughing

Tom

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tommymac said:
:laughing :laughing :laughing Where do you come up with all this:laughing :laughing :laughing

Tom
Time my friend, lots and lots of time

Peace Out

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Guess I will start working on them too since I have way too much free time on my hands. The perks of being unemployed I guess:(

Tom

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because I try to catch up to you Blake :redflip
No I just remember them one at a time, and I am too lazy to edit
Leave me alone, you have a life and a GF and stuff to do on a Saturday
I have my computer, my PS2, and a damn good steak

Peace Out

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
WOT Blake said:
Why not just make on post instead of 15 posts on the same topic?

Post whore.:confused

Everyone has to since we all had to start from zero:D I just have way too much free time so I can get my count up prety quick.

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
Because I try to catch up to you Blake :redflip
No I just remember them one at a time, and I am too lazy to edit
Leave me alone, you have a life and a GF and stuff to do on a Saturday
I have my computer, my PS2, and a damn good steak

Peace Out
No cold beer to go with the steak:eating

Tom

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tommymac said:
No cold beer to go with the steak:eating

Tom
No but some damn good mashed potatos

Peace Out

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
No but some damn good mashed potatos

Peace Out
\

had them too. Dad made some roast beef with some spuds and peas. May crack open a cold one for desert.:D

Tom

1 - 20 of 28 Posts