Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Basically, I'm trying to help out a friend of mine. Her bike went kaput a few days ago.. and is in need of a new (read... used) bike. She can only offer 500 upfront.. and then make monthly payments for 250 or so.. anyone looking to seel a bike and would agree to those terms? Let me know ASAP.

- Matt

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
too bad he couldn't have kept it and made it a track bike

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
imagine32000 said:She can only offer 500 upfront.. and then make monthly payments for 250 or so.. anyone looking to "steal" a bike and would agree to those terms? Let me know ASAP.

- Matt
thats fucked up:shake :shake :shake

·
Registered
618 Posts
imagine32000 said:
He did?

- Matt
Yeah, I bought it back from him so I could get some cheap wheels till I can afford something newer...I'm planning on fixing it up a little and MAYBE doing some trackdays with it if I can get the suspension firmed up reasonably cheaply.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nramsey said:
Yeah, I bought it back from him so I could get some cheap wheels till I can afford something newer...I'm planning on fixing it up a little and MAYBE doing some trackdays with it if I can get the suspension firmed up reasonably cheaply.
She'll buy it for 2500! :eek 500 down.. 250/month.

- Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.