Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
currently enjoying Mansun
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't. I don't own a TV. I catch a game now and then, and I saw a few bike races this year. And I'll watch a DVD at someone else's place. But as for sitting down to watch broadcast TV, I don't do it.

You?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I own a 36" TV, but I don't have cable. Not even the free "air" channels. I have a DVD player so when I wanna see a movie I just go buy/rent one. TV makes people lazy and fat:redflip
If I wanna see the news or such I just run over to my dad's, he has a 60" big screen. Only a few shows that I "miss", but hey life goes on.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I don't have cable so movie and dvd's get rented on the weekends (if I'm home) and during the week between 7-9pm sometimes there is a tv show I like watching (if I remember). Otherwise I have other stuff to do at home. :D

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
CNN, the Simpsons, Speed, and occasionally Discovery or TLC. Pretty much anything else is fluff. Networks by and large suck.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
I watch the Simpsons religiously. TLC/History/Discovery are cool. There are a few shows I tune in to, but nothing I can't do without.
I usually read the news cause TV news is all about ratings and it pisses me off.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
No cable, just what the filter for the cable modem doesn't catch. Which iss all of 8 channels. CBS, Fox, E!, The Food Network, AMC, Comedy Central, Bravo, And HGTV.

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
Sopranos, Simpsons, SouthPark, History Channel or DVDs, thats all I watch anymore

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
HBO originals series OZ (no more) Sex and the City, Soprano's, Six feet Under.

Other than that mostly Discovery, History Channel, or The learning channel

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I always try to catch Simpsons or friends when I can.

Other than that, I hardly ever watch TV, but sometimes there's those nights where you're too lazy to do anything and you just end up in front of the TV the whole night.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I hate TV....I never just sit down in front of a TV on my spare time. I watch maybe a football game and then maybe a little when I go to bed. I'll watch a movie sometiems. I just rather be out doing something else.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Simpsons
Sienfeld
Cartoon Network... I know I know
TLC
Discovery
extreme sports whenever there on.

Have you noticed that most of us have the same taste in TV?
:confused

·
Registered
866 Posts
DIGITAL CABLE BABY!

250 chanels and all on a 40 in. wide screen with 7 speaker dolby suround sound!

WHOOOO.... Thats the only way to couch potato.

·
Moderator,
2,201 Posts
I watch very little. No time. When I do watch its mostly on weekends. Mtv, Tlc, Speed and a few other channels thats about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts