• Mostly hardcover, some paperback.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Mostly paperback, some hardcover.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Neither - I go to the library.

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Does this scooter make my butt look big?
727 Posts
IF I buy a book it's usually paperback. Although I have bought a few hardcover books. I'm really fortunate because I have another avid reader in the family and he reads a lot more than I do. So he has a collections books you wouldn't believe. If I want something to read, I'll usually grab something from his collection.

I just started a new book a few days ago by Catherine Coulter called 'The Cove'. It's pretty good thus far.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I try to buy hardcovers if I can. If it's an older book that I can't find in hardcover, I'll just grab a paperback version. No real biggie, I just find hardcovers easier to read.

·
Dark Lord
2,071 Posts
Krabill said:
I try to buy hardcovers if I can. If it's an older book that I can't find in hardcover, I'll just grab a paperback version. No real biggie, I just find hardcovers easier to read.
This is pretty much me to a T.... I prefer Hardcovers, although alot of SciFi/Fantasy is paperback only.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Paperbacks mostly, some hardcover... easier to bring a paperback along. :shrug

and I HATE going to the library... I don't wanna bring the books back! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.