Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Up and Coming
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems everytime I get on charlotte forums theres like 5 new posts and 150 new replies lol yall need to livin up the tn forum theres the same posts still on from like last month lol I would stay in the charlotte forum all tha time but some of the convos are about something I know NOTHING!!! about :nutz canta see therrs retards about :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,267 Posts
Knuckles said:
seems everytime I get on charlotte forums theres like 5 new posts and 150 new replies lol yall need to livin up the tn forum theres the same posts still on from like last month lol I would stay in the charlotte forum all tha time but some of the convos are about something I know NOTHING!!! about :nutz canta see therrs retards about :p
Dude! You need to lay off the SHINE!:2weird :barf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
Re: Re: do you ever sleep?!?!

Monstrvtwin said:
Dude! You need to lay off the SHINE!:2weird :barf
I'm glad that I'm not the only that can't understand the SHIT!!



Thanks to Boomer and myself we're out for a day or two.:toast
 

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
SLEEP??........ we don't need no stinking sleep........












CWC.....most of us do this in are sleep:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
Knuckles said:
yall need to livin up the tn forum theres the same posts still on from like last month
Umm...that's why they're all posting HERE! :redflip
Anyway most of these guys dont solve problems...they CREATE them! :p
 

·
Up and Coming
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it is boring baby livin up tha place :rolleyes :rolleyes
and to all you illeterate tennesseeian people ( mainly lance) I'll buy you the phonics program I swear look under the tree buddy thats b...u...d....d....y :crackup :crackup :redflip :nanana can you read that?!?!?!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
Knuckles said:
it is boring baby livin up tha place :rolleyes :rolleyes
and to all you illeterate tennesseeian people ( mainly lance) I'll buy you the phonics program I swear look under the tree buddy thats b...u...d....d....y :crackup :crackup :redflip :nanana can you read that?!?!?!?!
Can U understand this YOUR GROUNDED.:laughing :laughing :laughing
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top