Votes: 46 39.7%
  • No I don't (or I don't use it often)

Votes: 70 60.3%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Forum Jump feature at the bottom of the page?

I am told that when it gets too large (many forums, such as we have here) that it can generate errors. So far, we have no problems, but looking ahead, I don't want to hurt anything as we continue to grow...

It is suggested that we disable it, if the users are not using it... Just curious about who uses it and who does not...

However, if it is widely used, we can re-code a few things (intensive, but may be worth it) if enough of you use it.

So, do you? ;)

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I never use it, I use the things at the top to jump down a level, then into where I need to go..
I used to use it on SBN but only because SBN was slow, so as long as this place keeps flying, I won't use it...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I use it...but if it were gone,i'm sure it wouldn't be a prob to "surf" cf another way.If it will help the site,get rid of it:D :D

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
yes i dont know what id do without it, well id find a way to surf CF

·
Registered
294 Posts
I dont use it. if it will help cf get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Nope, don't use it.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
I use it. With a site this large it comes in handy. Still learning my way around in here!:D

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
I am a lozer :redflip
I spend most my time in here then jumping occasionally to the lobby and to check on a few other places I posted
I do not use it that often just because I don't think about it
I just use the part at the top how it breaks down Cycle forum.com..so on

Peace Out

·
Registered
571 Posts
use it all the time, couldn't even find the sportbike babes pics until i looked there. didn't ever see it where its located now, dunno why.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I generally start at Communities>Sportbikes and use the links off of there. For everything else I use the forum jump feature. If it helps the site I wouldn't whine about it going away.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I use it all the time. Being on dialup it would suck to have to go to the homepage everytime I wanted to change forums.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Never used it. I use the top links to navigate around. Helps me notice some things I might not notice otherwise :)

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
i use it. seems like it would save cf.com some bandwidth if members jump straight to other forums rather than hitting a page or two inbetween.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts