Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going ice skating with a couple of cute chicks and one ugly one in Kent this evening at 8:30pm. Just thought I'd see who's interested.

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
where? there is a new place in the renton highlands

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one's in Kent, off of James. Take Central South to James. Turn right on James and keep straight. It's on your left, can't miss it.

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was fun. Only fell twice. :D That's a good f'n work out. I think I might want to start playing hockey. :redflip

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Stupify said:
That was fun. Only fell twice. :D That's a good f'n work out. I think I might want to start playing hockey. :redflip
You seem too graceful for that. You seem to be the figure skating type:redflip :crackup

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heh...you wish. :nanana

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If getting slammed into the boards is ice dancing, then sure, I'll play.:D

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Yeah you sure you can jump with the ice skates on bro. I would never play a game when all the team members and opposing team all carry sticks and well are primarily lighter going after a black puck:shake :shake "Slamming against the boards" right :rolleyes

:crackup for real :j/k

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bla bla bla...Hockey is a mans game. You don't have to play if you think your skirts going to get in the way.:redflip

·
Registered
89 Posts
hockey yeah o kay! I'll play but I thought black guys did not play hockey:confused (ICE/COLD?) well anyway bring it on !!:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Hey, you guys want to get together and play a game of broomball?

Ice rink + whole bunch of people in sneakers and broom + ball of duct tape = broomball.

Broomball is a sport similar to Ice Hockey. Except that a number of significant details separate the two sports. Broomball is played on an ice rink in sneakers instead of skates. The game consists of 6 players from each team, on the ice (Goal tender, 2 defenders, 3 forwards) with up to 14 players on the bench as reserves. The object is to (hopefully) score more goals than the opposition. A small ball about 5 inches in diameter is propelled about the rink with a paddle shaped stick (usually a broom). The game consists of 2 twenty minute periods. Two referee's control the match.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
No, lets play some pick up hockey. It's a lot of fun and you can get the small rink at highland fairly cheap.

....I think I still have my skates.

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
twoJab said:
hockey yeah o kay! I'll play but I thought black guys did not play hockey:confused (ICE/COLD?) well anyway bring it on !!:laughing :laughing
J: You haven't been watching the NHL for the last 7 plus years...I love hockey.

boswalt: I'm in for that

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
boswalt said:
Well need a couple guys with goalie gear, hate to see anyone stand in front of the net without pads.
Yeah that would suck.

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
That sounds like fun... I've never played actual hockey but when I was younger I played a little roller hockey. That was pretty fun.

[Insert Wayne's World Quote]Game on![/Insert Wayne's World Quote]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.