Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought a Garmin GPS V+ and its been great. Tried to use an older, non mapping GPS and it was pretty much useless. The thing about the GPS V though is that its screen may be a bit too small. You can't really just glance at it and quickly take in what its showing. For that, you might look at the Garmin StreetPilot, with its bigger screen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just picked up a StreetPilot III off of Ebay. This thing is great, and it even talks to you. I will never leave home without it again. I bought the RAM mounts to hold it on the bike and the Suction cup for the Trucks. I will hard wire it to the bike and use the cig lighter adapter for the trucks. I took a trip this weekend in the truck, it tells you step by step how to get wherever you want to go. Awesome peice of electronics!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sendero said:
I bought a Garmin GPS V+ and its been great. Tried to use an older, non mapping GPS and it was pretty much useless. The thing about the GPS V though is that its screen may be a bit too small. You can't really just glance at it and quickly take in what its showing. For that, you might look at the Garmin StreetPilot, with its bigger screen.
What he said I have one and it's great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts