Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
A classic and my favorite is plastic wrap on the toilet seats.

Wrap it tight enough and they'll never know what hit 'em, until the urine is splashing all over the place or the wolf bait is still between their butt cheeks!!! :biggrin

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Put IcyHot on the toilet seat.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Go get some trick toilet paper (the kinda that only comes off one sheet at a time):redflip :D :redflip

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Stack phone books or boxes against someones door.......they open it ass early in the morning, and they are greeted by 400lbs of books falling on their feet:D

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
I got this from someone else on a thread similar to this one. Get deer urine from a bait/hunting store. Put it in a shallow plate and freeze it in the freezer. After you have a nice disc of pee, slide it under their door to leave a nice puddle and horrendus stench.

Also a classic is tying the dorm mate to the bunk bed while they sleep.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
"upper decker"

what you do is, open the top of the toilet (where the guts are) and do some crunching (leave a nice loaf in there). Put the lid on it, of course. So, when people flush the toilet, the water is going to be brown with nice little floaters. Sit back and enjoy watching your friends wonder where they are coming from.

fun for the whole family :redflip

·
Registered
973 Posts
lmao at some of you people...a few of these are good...

ummm this isn't hilarious but tie their doorknob to another....they can't get out, call them and tell them someone's breaking in their car..i dunno...never lived in a dorm except for a year..and i was too drunk all the time to worry about pranks..

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
We had a comunity bathroom w/ 3 showers. I was in the shower & one of the guys from down the hall comes in for his morning shower & tells me to hurry up. Soon he starts filling up a cup with cold water & tossing it in on me while I was in there. He then reaches for the trash can & starts to fill it up with ice cold water - so I grabbed my towel & ran out :laughing

Of course I had to get him back. . . . .

He worked evenings, so one Friday night after he got home after work, he wanted to take a shower. The rest of the dorm was having a nice little party at the time. When he was in the shower, I snuck in, took his clothes, towel, washcloth, and pretty much anything else he could cover himself up with. Then I ran upstairs to the women's floor & grabbed as many women as I could find and lined up the hallway with them, grabbed a camera & waited. He came out of the shower completely butt nekkid and calmly walked back to his room only turning around once to let me take his picture standing in the hall nekkid with women lining the halls :laughing :laughing

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
afog05 said:
:asshole

THIS IS EVIL!!!!!!!!
This is the worst thing you can do to a person!
LOL, I learned about this prank at a place I used to work at a long time ago. It will draw a few laughs!

·
Registered
737 Posts
man there are so many pranks....

have you ever heard of "pennying" someone in their room? Get 2 buddies and a bunch of pennies. Have your buddies lean all of their weight against the door (while the person is sleeping in the room or something) and it will create a small crack between the door and the doorjam. Force as many pennies into the crack as you can, it should be VERY tough to put the pennies in because the crack is very small. This puts a large amount of force on the door in the doorjam, and when the person inside tries to turn the door handle, he/she can't because the amount of friction is too great between the little thing that sticks out of the door that goes in and out, and the socket it sticks into in the wall. Sorry I am not great at describing these things.

Get a HUGE freezer bag and fill it with shaving creme and really smelly stuff. Go up to someone's door and slide the open end of the freezer bag under the door. Then drop a book on the bag :laughing BOOM stuff explodes out of the opening and goes ALL OVER the person's room. It is funny, and they can't avoid it unless they know it is coming.

Fill a garbage can up with water, lean it against someone's door, knock, and run.

Take a couple of crickets and let them out under someone's door, they won't sleep for weeks.

·
Registered
737 Posts
My Uncle was a legend at Miami of Ohio with the pranks he played. Here are a couple of them:

There is a street that runs into the middle of campus and dead ends. It is about a mile long and is very twisty. My Uncle and a couple of his buddies went up to the main road with orange vests and signals, pretending they were construction workers. They guided 18 wheeler after 18 wheeler down this road, pretending like it was a detour. By the time the first 18 wheeler made it to the dead end, about 10-12 other 18 wheelers had followed him and they were all lined up with NO POSSIBLE WAY to turn around. Of course my Uncle and his buds took off and watched from a hidden spot, but it took many many hours to get all of the trucks backed down the road and out onto the main highway again.

The RA on my Uncle's floor had a big power trip, and always wanted to bust people for things. He wore his keys on his belt loop, and would open someone's door and come in without knocking to catch the people in the act. My Uncle and his troublemaking buds decided to teach the RA a lesson, so they went to a salvage yard and got an old truck tire. They cut the rubber and unwound it into a nice long strip. They tied one end of the strip to the door handle of the room, then the 4 of them, with every ounce of strength they could muster, stretched the rubber strip to the other end of the room and tied it around a pipe. it was VERY VERY tight. they turned up their music REALLY loud and lit a joint. Within 5 minutes the RA was at the door, slipping in the key from his belt loop to bust these "hoodlums." Right when he turns the knob BOOM the door opens like a slingshot and rips the RA's pants clean off. :laughing :laughing The whole floor saw him trying to cover himself up and were laughing their asses off. Needless to say, my Uncle got in a bit of trouble for it :laughing :D

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Fill up a few balloons with shaving cream. Stick the mouth of the balloon under the door. Stomp on balloon. Shaving cream goes everywhere (if you want to be really evil, use whipped cream. It's sticky and smells bad when it spoils). :redflip

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
cgreer00 said:
Get a HUGE freezer bag and fill it with shaving creme and really smelly stuff. Go up to someone's door and slide the open end of the freezer bag under the door. Then drop a book on the bag :laughing BOOM stuff explodes out of the opening and goes ALL OVER the person's room. It is funny, and they can't avoid it unless they know it is coming.
Ive heard of a simalar prank but the shaving cream was replaced with dog shit:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ewwww...

One of my friends put a mixture of dog piss/shit in a spray bottle and lightly sprayed it on the inside of the underwear of someone he didn't like. Talk about itching... he did this repeatedly for a few weeks too! :redflip :eek:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Here is a prank for ya's..put on brass knuckles and stand outside anyone's door and when they walk out or open the door punch them in the face as hard as u can then run away...:redflip

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Lacadee said:
Here is a prank for ya's..put on brass knuckles and stand outside anyone's door and when they walk out or open the door punch them in the face as hard as u can then run away...:redflip
PRANK????
That's assault brotha!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts