Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
As the two young friends sat and thought about what to do this fine lovely day, they thought "A nice relaxing bike ride would be great". So they climbed aboard their 10-speed Huffy's and started to ride down Le Alp de Muerto, also known to the locals as the Mountain of Death. The pedaled along, enjoying the scenery, when the mountain started to get steeper and steeper. They quickly realized that they couldn't stop. They cooked their brakes into a heap of carbonized goo trying to slow down before Deadman's Curve. Why oh why did they decide to ride Le Alp de Muerto?!?! Thinking quickly, the lead rider, Johnny, yelled to his friend Timmy, "Follow me and do what we saw those motorcycle riders do!" But Johnny didn't realize that little Timmy had fallen asleep during Speed Channel's coverage of the Isle of Man. As Johnny chucked it into Deadman's Curve with as much gusto as he could manage, little Timmy was a half second behind. A half second too much. His Bridgestone front washed out and he slid over the side. Legend says that if you go to Deadman's Curve on a nice sunny day you can still hear his final words, echoing off the hillsides for all eternity...

"I should have bought Michelin's!!!!!"

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hey man, gotta put that college education to good use somehow.

·
Gripping closer to DEATH one wheelie at a time
585 Posts
Adam you have way to much time on your hands :crackup but hell it gave me a good laugh

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Boys I know Yates drags elbow and Spies drags them so much he has elbow sliders, but if you ever see me dragging my elbow for any reason please come running because the situation just went FUBAR.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts