Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost hate to say this.......but I, a 29 year old "adult" am off to watch........Dragonball Z..... :laughing I just have to see how they are going to kill the big fat pink assed Majin Buu.....

I don't need to have kids......I am one......

My guess is there will be approximately 48 new threads by the time I get back...... :D

·
Wrecker of Threads
311 Posts
I wouldn't hate DBZ if my previous boss hadn't shoved it down my throat. I did get to meet some voice actors, and I guess the show isn't too bad, but I HATE the merchandise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's ok, I'm a big DBZ Fan also. I just wish they'd make one bigass DVD box set of everything up to current so we could have it all.

Instead, I'm reduced to buying bits and pieces. Doh!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Personaly I'm hooked on courage the cowardly dog right now...I know I know I'm a looser.:bigdork

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! My wife watches that damn Spongebob and Patrick the freakin' starfish........ AGGHHH. She also watches that horrible Pokemon crap. She collected almost everyone of those Burgerking toys that had out a few years ago.

We are truly doomed if we have kids. But it is good to see we are not the only "adults" who have not grown up yet....... :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
INvader Zim rules!

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
<---Fellow DragonBall Fan

It's so hard waiting for new episodes!!!
I wish that I could get high speed internet. The series is much father along than what we have here so far... and KaZaA has so much to offer!

Tivo is my bestest friend. :thumb

Lately the only two channels it records is 296 - Cartoon Network and 607 - Speed Channel. :laughing You can never have enough SBK, WRC, or DBZ!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Im a DBZ guy too. Ive seen all 291 (!) original episodes and now Im watching the Buu Saga again.

You cant call yourself a fan unless youve seen the original uncut Japanese version, not just Funimation's American Kiddie-Crap.

BTW Frieza is not a chick!

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
haxorwear said:
It's ok, I'm a big DBZ Fan also. I just wish they'd make one bigass DVD box set of everything up to current so we could have it all.

Instead, I'm reduced to buying bits and pieces. Doh!
NO FREAKIN' KIDDING... you know they can fit more than 2/3 episodes on a DVD. But at $25 a piece... I guess they gotta make the bucks... :mad:

EpyonXero said:
You cant call yourself a fan unless youve seen the original uncut Japanese version, not just Funimation's American Kiddie-Crap.
Where do you get the Japanese ones? I'm always a bit skeptical about buying ones without talking to someone who owns them first... I've seen some pretty bad transfers/translations.
:confused

·
Registered
111 Posts
EpyonXero said:
Im a DBZ guy too. Ive seen all 291 (!) original episodes and now Im watching the Buu Saga again.

BTW Frieza is not a chick!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice the voice for Frieza was a female. ugh...stupid morons at funimation. ::rolleyes::

I wish they had the original voice actors when Pioneer was doing the releases. I loved the original goku and piccolo voices, even Vegeta was better than he is now. Gohan had a better voice, but I guess since he's grown up now it's of little consequence.

....just wish we would get lightspeed sometime soon. Getting tired of downloading just GT episodes on Kazaa. PS if you want a few of the episodes from the buu saga lemme know. I may have them or could get them for ya. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
the japanese episodes are actually hilarious....u hear the real language they use, alot of foul stuff, ive seen up to episode 256, hopefully ill see the rest eventually

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
KwayZeeyT said:

Where do you get the Japanese ones? I'm always a bit skeptical about buying ones without talking to someone who owns them first... I've seen some pretty bad transfers/translations.
:confused
Actually all mine are Real Player files (except for a few DIVX's), the quality isnt great but theyre good enough for me, if you want I can send them to you through Streamload. I have other animes too.

PBSoul: Im having touble finding Japanese episodes 251, 252, and 253. Do you have those?

NO FREAKIN' KIDDING... you know they can fit more than 2/3 episodes on a DVD. But at $25 a piece... I guess they gotta make the bucks...
I reccomend you get Movie 6: The Return of Cooler and also The History of Trunks, two DBZ movies worth buying.

·
Registered
199 Posts
don't kill me guys, I love japanese animation, but I just can't get into DBZ... I've tried.. I just can't do it....

·
Registered
203 Posts
DBZ SUCKS!!!!

Jk I watched a series on cartoon network a few years ago.

RoadRashed, how can you not like Spongebob? We all need a little humor sometime, Too bad they stopped making episodes.

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
Re: spongebob

afog05 said:
Hes the only way to go...
WERD. I love Spongebob! :thumb

·
Registered
34 Posts
DBZ Fan

Yah I like DBZ gets addicting thank god for VCR plus. I've also downloaded movies in Kazaa I like the Brolli Episode.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You all might already know this but just incase you dont Cartoon Network is going to start showing the rest of the Buu Saga starting March 17. I cant wait!!!
I must also admit that I play the DBZ card game. Its so addicting.

Another anime that im getting addicted to is Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Man that show rocks almost as much as DBZ.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Originally posted by Epitome the japanese episodes are actually hilarious....u hear the real language they use, alot of foul stuff
I occasionally watched it like 13+ years ago when I was a high school student in Japan, but don't remember that much of foul stuff :confused

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Metatron said:
I occasionally watched it like 13+ years ago when I was a high school student in Japan, but don't remember that much of foul stuff :confused
WTF I thought this was a new thread :laughing

Metatron: Most likely he was watching American fan-subs; which are Raw Japanese videos subtitled in English by (mostly) teenagers. Some of them like to add in thier own expletives.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts