Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Cruise Line just called... They have a decision on going ahead with my training.... They are calling me back from a secret number in 5 minutes.... Folks, my fate is about to be decided....

FINALLY!

Popcorn anyone? :showtime

Will I be accepted or rejected? Stay Tuned.....

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
huh? i thought you got the job?????:confused

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apocolypse said:
huh? i thought you got the job?????:confused
Well I did, but remember the medical test that went bad? Well I thought that would cause complications... Well now out of nowhere, they have a decision for me on future training with the company...

This totally came out of the blue... I just walked in and they called me... Damn, I could be in Hawaii real quick....

I'm just sitting here waiting for my phone to ring again....

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
He had a medical issue.. a spot on his lung if I do recall. They weren't going to hire him because of it.
He got some xrays and was supposed to go to the doc to check it out but I don't recall, JayMan, that you ever posted a "this is what the doc said" thread or whatever.

What DID happen with that?

Good Luck, post back ASAP!!!

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Good luck!

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ASDGirl said:
He had a medical issue.. a spot on his lung if I do recall. They weren't going to hire him because of it.
He got some xrays and was supposed to go to the doc to check it out but I don't recall, JayMan, that you ever posted a "this is what the doc said" thread or whatever.

What DID happen with that?

Good Luck, post back ASAP!!!
I have an appointment next week.... Maybe they know something I don't know about... :shrug

This is very intriguing to say the least!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Stop fucking around on CF and pay attention to your phone call b'ish :slap

The faster we can get you of the continental 48...the better. :redflip

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
:rant

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Hold on jayman, let's see how many pics of chicks in bed together iDesmo has in his collection. :)

j/k (kinda)

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'M IN!!!!

They said that health thing is minor so they have given me the go ahead!!!! :clap

I leave January 8th for Piney Point, Maryland for three weeks of training and then I leave from there directly for 5 months in Hawaii!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Holy Crap, I'm so excited! Damn, I only have 10 days!!!!!

I have so much to do!

CFers, I Love All Of You!!!!! My Olive Garden Career is Finished!!!!!!! I have to get my two weeks in Tonight! Crap, when I become the Big Honcho on this Boat, I'm having a CF Cruise and you are all invited!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

EXCESSA!!!!!! I'm coming to Maryland for three weeks, we can meet finally!!!! WOWSA!

I have to go talk to the Olive garden, I'll be back here in a while.....

Spread the News, JayMan is Hawaii Bound!!!! :giddy :giddy :giddy :giddy :giddy

Damn, I'm pumped, I need a drink!!!!!! :toast

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
C'est La Vie!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :slap

:redflip

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.