Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to everyone who has lived and talked to me, if you actually get ot know me then you might understand that I am acutally a good guy but if I come acroos rude and like an asshole thats becuase I dont really give a rats ass about what you think. See the thing its ai am an not a racist, nor anything else you want ot hcall me I just ahte eveyrone eaually. IF you happen to be fake I will call you otu on it. I would do theseame thing in person. I am just that kind of a gperon. Deal with it....

I am have germqn indain spanish mexian heritage so if you want ot call me a neo natzi indain loving spainsih imbreedin son of a biotch I dont give a shat. i AM WHO AI AM AND SOPEAKS MY MIND. OPPS CAOPS sorry ddint mean to yell...

so yea jsut felnts that I hatd to say sthat... i hope this is reagdable tomororw and mabye I willnots get bandned. If i do as is life...

Timay you need ot get off your high horse and quit being suchy a cok suakin ass wanker that complains and gives his holier than hou opinion. even though I hacve you on ignore becuase i think you are a big blody wagerts that thinks he is right allht eeffin time43s. but still you arehsio you rea. cant fault you fofr that.

as far as me I know i ma an assholes. my spoiliesgs. i i treys tie gate ling with everyone wellnmost sof the times.

ziomesilots of luvce fdor you baby, I HOPES YOU GETSY OUR LEAGTHERSAS SOON...damint camps acain.

but i hav es this thing for cxhrsikty cbrchikes or something like atht I think she is so cure and would lvoes to meets her someday.. bust she is is isn canada oh wells anotheirher one biests hte dust. shit its time to bo sleepies... night night.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Alrighty then! :crackup Gotta love drunken posts! :thumb

At least this one seems real. Lessons could be learned here! :laughing

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whatrs funny is i started out good conentrsation is agood then is gone to shits.... :crackup

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Ya know, I used to like to go to the local 24 hour eatery on Friday and Saturday nights and watch all the local drunks stagger or fall in.

Now, with posts like these, I can do it from the comfort of my own home! :lmao

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
SV_Rogue said:
Ya know, I used to like to go to the local 24 hour eatery on Friday and Saturday nights and watch all the local drunks stagger or fall in.
yeah, the local Denny's is hilarious around 2:30 am :laughing

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
trpl said:
Note for JayMan: This is what a REAL drunk post looks like. Imitate this next time :redflip

I love drunk posts <3
:shake

Someday all you drunks will be at My Level! :nanana

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
:crackup

Hahaha, Dova has a crush on Kirsty. :citadel

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Dova80 said:
or you could just come to cf and try to read what it is I type...
that works as well :laughing

·
I am the It in Sh!t
2,934 Posts
:clap

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Dear Mister AskMrJesus, why does daddy drink so much? Me and Mommy feel really bad when he drinks. Does he hate us? Please make him stop drinking, Mister AskMrJesus.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts