Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it, got rid of the Ducati and now have another 2001 F4i for the track only.
So I'm the proud owner of two 2001 F4i's, one for the street and one for the track. The track bike is red and white but will be changed for race fairings that I got for Christmas, I'm so excited!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
talk about downgrading :redflip

EDIT: why didn't you just keep your ducati for the street and run the F4i you had on the track?

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Good trade!:clap

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
stanger92 said:

EDIT: why didn't you just keep your ducati for the street and run the F4i you had on the track?
Good question.

Tom

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stanger92 said:

I was able to get the F4i for a good price and a lot of goodies for racing by trading in the Ducati. Damn Ducati is too much to pay for when it goes down!
As for the F4i pegs, I know about that already, I'll be getting some rear-sets for it.

Where's the gathering?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Sweet deal the F4i is a hell of a bike no matter what these guys say . What kind of duc did you have 748 ?

·
Super Moderator
23,511 Posts
stanger92 said:

Or better yet, use the Ducati for the track and the F4i for the street.:D

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the 2001 748, it's gone!

I thought about putting the Ducati on the track, but decided against it cause the F4i was so cheap and I could get parts for it with the extra money.

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
YZFRob said:
Or better yet, use the Ducati for the track and the F4i for the street.:D
+1...that would have been awesome, but it is equally awesome that she has two of the same bike...one for street and one for track.

you go girl:thumb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts