Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Springfield, Oregon- On July 8, 1999 a teenage boy approached a 1995 Dodge Neon, pointed a handgun at the driver and ordered al of the passangers out of the car
The boy started to drive off, but the vehicle immediately stalled at the intersection...because he couldn't drive a stick shift.
The would-be car theif ran off, along with two other hidden accomplices. They were later arrested and charged each with three counts of robbery and kidnapping

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An 18-year-old man walked into a store in Scotland and held a rat up to the cashier's face. The man then instructed the cashier to "give me all your money or I'll sic my rat on you". Yhe cashier just laughed

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stephen E. Peterson of Fort Collins, Colorado was arrested for robbing the same 7-11, twice in one day. After the second hold-up he promised the clerk he'd be back in a few hours to clean the place out a third time. True to his word, Peterson returned and the cops nabbed him

Peace Out

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
Stephen E. Peterson of Fort Collins, Colorado was arrested for robbing the same 7-11, twice in one day. After the second hold-up he promised the clerk he'd be back in a few hours to clean the place out a third time. True to his word, Peterson returned and the cops nabbed him
:rolleyes :shake

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cary L. Rider,43, was arrested for burglary in Illinois on November 20, 1997, after police found him in the hospital. The burglar had tried to mave a safe, but it fell on his left hand and his glove was found underneathit, still containing the top part of the burglars middle finger..said on officer "He admitted it. What can you do if your finger's there?"

Peace Out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts