Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring that thread back please! Nothing made me laugh harder than that girl's dog sniffing her BF's ballsack while he was putting the blocks to her...:laughing

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Tagged a fat chick.......but it was out of pity......and I was horny.......at least she had a great personality :laughing :laughing

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
RoadRashed said:
Said the wrong girls name................no shitting. You want a quick way to get thrown off? Give that a try..........
Hey isn't that called the RODEO POSITION. Call out another girls name and see if you can hold on for 8 seconds :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I stopped in the middle of foreplay when a good video that I hadnt seen in a while came on. Safe to say that was the end of the night for me.

Tom

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
I think it went something like..."Fuck me harder bitch".

Girl wouldn't talk to me for 2 days:shake

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
The Crusher said:
Tagged a fat chick.......but it was out of pity......and I was horny.......at least she had a great personality :laughing :laughing

Dude, when ya hit it with the fat ones, your supposed to keep it a secret. :redflip Now everytime I see a post from you i'm gonna think of you slippin the sausage to a fat broad. heheheheheh

As for me, one time I was on the back stroke and came out a little to far and I went to go back in like no big thing but she shifted a little as I was making my entrance and I stubbed my boy into her pelvic bone. THAT HURTS ALOT.

I got alot of funny stuff but that was definatley the dumbest. :D

Deuce

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:
I think it went something like..."Fuck me harder bitch".

Girl wouldn't talk to me for 2 days:shake
:lol :rofl :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Deuce said:
Dude, when ya hit it with the fat ones, your supposed to keep it a secret. :redflip Now everytime I see a post from you i'm gonna think of you slippin the sausage to a fat broad. heheheheheh

As for me, one time I was on the back stroke and came out a little to far and I went to go back in like no big thing but she shifted a little as I was making my entrance and I stubbed my boy into her pelvic bone. THAT HURTS ALOT.

I got alot of funny stuff but that was definatley the dumbest. :D

Deuce

owwie...
ya gotta be careful about that...a bent willie is a big blow to your confidence......or so I've heard...

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
ziadel said:
owwie...
ya gotta be careful about that...a bent willie is a big blow to your confidence......or so I've heard...

Nah it didn't hurt my confidence so much as my love pole. :laughing I thought it was broken for sure. :D

Deuce

·
Registered
40 Posts
Done the pelvic bone...hurts..bad!!:eek:

Did the fart thing, she kept going... now thats a keeper!

Dumbest had to be... her on top, me snackin that ass, she lost her balance and I smacked myself in the nads!!

Ok enough self humiliation for the night!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts