Rally Sport
Need for speed(eh...)

Random:
Crimson Skies
Hitman 2
Ninja Gaiden
Splinter Cell
Playboy: The Mansion ;)

Those are the only games I have played and liked. Most of them are Xbox Live enabled. Youshould also get an Xbox live account so you can play with all of us. Its like 50 bucks for the package or something. Comes with headset and 1 year subscription.

Enjoy :thumb

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
what the hell kind of relationship do you have with your chiropracter that he gives you an XBOX! Do you realize you're supposed to keep your clothes ON for these appointments?!:redflip :redflip

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
LauraLynne said:
what the hell kind of relationship do you have with your chiropracter that he gives you an XBOX! Do you realize you're supposed to keep your clothes ON for these appointments?!:redflip :redflip
No kidding! I need to go to that one. Maybe they'll buy me a new bike. That reminds me I need to get in Bad. Been too long and my headaches are coming back fierce. :(

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
jim_d2p said:
No kidding! I need to go to that one. Maybe they'll buy me a new bike. That reminds me I need to get in Bad. Been too long and my headaches are coming back fierce. :(
Jim - go to Wendy Shauer (I think that's how you spell it) at Community Chiropractic...I don't care who you go to now, Wendy works miracles...my mom's pilates instructer sent me to her and she was the only one to fix my hip after the accident even with physical therapy and whatever else I was trying...

Then my mom went to her and she fixed my mom's shoulder that was messed up for two years after no one else could...

And put me down as a reference so I can get my name on the board again :D

(Hey, and cheer up...puke up the grumpy pill you took today)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LauraLynne said:

Laura, he and his entire staff are an awesome group of people. As an LMP I will be going to work for him as soon as I get my insurance. He has a growing practice with another chiropractor there as well. Three massage therapists there already, and they are busy, so I should fit in nicely.

We play alot of games online with the PC so this is a natural progession.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
I currently play, Ghost Recon 2, and crimson skies. I need to pick up madden though for online play football style!

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I like Motogp, the ATV game, MX Unleashed.

My four year old loves Wallace and Grommit:project Zoo, which is actually kind of fun and gets hard in the later levels. Now he's into Spider Man. They even have a guy in there named Shocker.

Colin Mcrae and Project Gotham are fun too.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the great ideas guys, went out last night and picked up PGR2, as well as HALO for my son, two more controllers and the shreck game for my littlest. So far I don't think I will be playing alot of HALO as I am finding myself getting motion sickness from it. :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
oldskooler said:
So far I don't think I will be playing alot of HALO as I am finding myself getting motion sickness from it. :(
My girlfriend gets that just watching it!!!!

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
theJrod said:
I've got like 5 or 6 Live enabled games, but the only one I play is Halo2. :shrug
And quite well at that...

"you have been sniped by jrodicus"

"you have been beat down by jrodicus"

"you have been assasinated by jrodicus"

I'm quite familiar with these messages :mad :flipoff

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
heh. That reminds me of the days I used to play UT and would own people.

"Head Shot"
"Killing Spree"
"M-m-m-m-m-monster Kill"

I sure do miss UT Tournament Edition. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.