Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whew, i was just responding to nickname being an ass and my whole building (22 floors) swayed back and forth a good foot or so. i think it's still moving since our building is probably on rollers. i'm a bit dizzy.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
karl_1052 said:
1 step closer to being in the sea.

move to arizona, it will be beachfront soon.;)
:laughing

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
thunderex said:
haha. we're going to be an island biotch. and with nice roads. :twofinger
Might as well - CA is a different country already. :rolleyes

·
37,282 Posts
thunderex said:
well, we are the 7th largest economy in the world. :p
but you have to import your beer... :nanana

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
How will all the migrant workers get back and forth twixt cali and mexico?

·
37,282 Posts
poor Jay. He had the details too. :(

I wanna read that link!

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
185 Miles North of LA, 10 miles From San Simeon, CA. It was a Coast Earthquake, very unusual, its about half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The Hearst Castle, a major landmark there has been evacuated.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that was a huge one. this quake was nearly 300 miles away from san fran and we felt it pretty damn good. yikes.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Morfeus077 said:
And the 2nd highest cost of living :confused not good $$ sense to me, I'd quit bragging if I were you!
um, okay. i like it here better than austin even with the cost of living. to each their own.

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Well, it appears that its not as bad as it looks. I think California dodged another bullet. They are reporting minor damage along the coast with reports of power out and several minor injuries. Interesting, this earthquake has occurred on a brand new fault that was not known before this earthquake, kinda interesting. So let's hope for the best in the Cambria, California area. If this quake had taken place 200 miles to the north or the south of where it hit, things would be very, very different right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts