Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Okay, it looks like the weather is going to be good, in the sixties with a low chance of rain. I'm going to be leading a ride out into East Texas starting from Huntsville and ending in Huntsville. Figure 350-400 miles for that loop plus whatever it takes for you to get here before and after the ride. Traditionally I call this ride the East Texas Butt Burner. We will leave here at 10:00am. If you want to attend, please be here by 9:30am with a full tank of gas. My address is:

1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340
936-295-0187

If you come up I-45, take exit 114. Stay on the feeder and go through the light at the overpass. Run down the feeder about a mile and a half. At the top of the next hill is another overpass with a blinking red light. Turn right onto Ave S. The road immediately curves to the left. Go through two stop signs. You will pass an elementary school right after the second stop sign. A block later, the road ends and you can only go right, this is 17th St. Go up the short hill and on your left will be Woodland Lane. It is a culdesac. We are second house on the right. Park anywhere in the culdesac.

If you come up FM 149 to FM 1791, hit Hwy 30 and come into Huntsville. Cross over I-45 and Hwy 30 becomes 11th street. After the overpass light, go to the first stop light. There is a Brookshire Bros. on your right. Turn right onto Normal Park. Go to the first stop sign (block or two and car wash on right). Turn left onto 18th street. Go to first stop sign and turn left on Ave S. At the stop, the elementary school is on the far left corner. Follow Ave. S until dead end a few hundred yards down and go right on 17th st. Up short hill and left onto Woodland Lane.

Adios,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts