Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to be scammed for the first time on eBay. So, the question is how long will you wait before you file a buyer’s complaint form thru eBay and paypal to get your money back?

Inside info, I won the auction on the 9th, asked for a revised invoice because I added a few other items and paid the next day on the 10th. I sent several emails and didn't hear back until I threatened them with an ultimatum that I’ll file a complaint and retract my money by Saturday (18th) if the items were not shipped accompanied by a tracking number. I have the feeling that the seller is selling items that he didn’t have in stock. I understand it’s the holidays but I’m running out of time here.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I had felt scammed before. Turned out the people at the post office were idiots and didnt put a card in my box saying i had a parcel...it was in the back room for 2 weeks :mad :mad

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
File as soon as you have cause to suspect it. Usually, after a good week of no replies or suspicious activity.

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I firmly believe that I got hosed on ebay. I just filed the buyers complaint. So, how many of you filed a claim and how long did it take to get your money back?

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
my roommate filed a claim about a week and a half after they said her item was going to arrive here. Turns out it was late because it was located in florida and this was just after all those hurricanes. She retracted her complaint.

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
check out their feedback, i've seen a vendr go from great to really bad in 1 week.

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah their feedback went into the shitter recently, hence one of the reasons why I filed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts