Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Edwards to aprillia?

675 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Slyder 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:jedi Mind trick..... Colin...... You will stay with Honda...... Only Hondas are winning.....HONDA.........

#13 ·
Baros proved he could ride a bike this past weekend. All that some of these guys need is the equipment. Colin said it himself that he is used to the development thing and thinks he could be competetive on the Cube.

I thought that Caporrossi was going to be on the Pons and Barros was still up in the air.

#14 ·
StrickSVS said:
Baros proved he could ride a bike this past weekend. All that some of these guys need is the equipment. Colin said it himself that he is used to the development thing and thinks he could be competetive on the Cube.

I thought that Caporrossi was going to be on the Pons and Barros was still up in the air.
it's the other way around. I think pons said they will be backing one four stroke next year and Barros is the rider. Not sure if they will still have a 500cc 2 stroke or not.

#15 ·
StrickSVS said:

capirossi is going to be bayliss' teamate on the new ducati.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.