Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my favorite Christmas movie. Am I alone in this? Anyone see it on tv this year? I haven't seen it in quite a while.

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Man......I don't think I've seen that since I was a little kid and they played it on HBO for the first time....years and years and years ago...... :eek

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Look at the birds in the tree's.
Hey we're not birds, we're a jug band!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
LeeNetworX said:
Man......I don't think I've seen that since I was a little kid and they played it on HBO for the first time....years and years and years ago...... :eek
+1

What station did it come on this year??? I had completely forgotten about that show...but it was my favorite as a kid. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
:nanana

Sorry! The ultimate XMas movie is.....

wait for it......

get ready......

here it comes.....

Chevy Chase's "Christmas Vacation" I have it on DVD, and it's now a family tradtion to watch it on Xmas Eve.

:redflip

·
Registered
5,597 Posts

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Get on this!!!

RoadRashed said:
+1

What station did it come on this year??? I had completely forgotten about that show...but it was my favorite as a kid. :D
Christmas is approaching in Frogtown Hollow, and Emmet Otter and his Ma hope to buy gifts for each other. Unfortunately, Emmet doesn't make enough from the odd jobs he does, and Ma doesn't make enough as a laundress. They decide to compete in the Frog Town Hollow Talent Contest in order to win money, but Ma will have to hock Emmet's tool chest to buy a costume, and Emmet will have to put a whole in Emmet's washtub for his band!

Click me!

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
2fast4u said:
:nanana

Sorry! The ultimate XMas movie is.....

wait for it......

get ready......

here it comes.....

Chevy Chase's "Christmas Vacation" I have it on DVD, and it's now a family tradtion to watch it on Xmas Eve.

:redflip
Hey Clark - the shitter's broke.

·
Teufelhunden
1,301 Posts
JDogg said:
Hey Clark - the shitter's broke.
I believe the quote is "Merry Christmas! Shitter's full."

The best part about that is that my wife's maiden name is Griswold. :D It is a great icebreaker.

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts

·
Elusive second member of CF
2,377 Posts
Have it on DVD and will be watchin on Xmas. Im glad Im not alone!

·
Registered
607 Posts
"Golly, do you have mashed potatoes?"

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Jim Henson rules.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
2fast4u said:
[BChevy Chase's "Christmas Vacation" I have it on DVD, and it's now a family tradtion to watch it on Xmas Eve.
[/B]
+1

Sorry, I have never heard of Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas!

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nastycrossman said:
+1

Sorry, I have never heard of Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas!
If you're a fan of the Muppets, you have to rent/buy this movie. It was made back in the 80s and is awesome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.