Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
ReelSolid.TV
Joined
·
9,056 Posts
Triple xXx said:
Does it matter what size ring a man buys a woman as an engagement ring?

Does it matter how much he pays for it?

Is it important?
depends on chick.


end of thread.


:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,575 Posts
rings are like dicks...

some chicks love the mandingo, but are stuck with normal sized.


In the end, if your GF makes a fuss at the size (or lack there of) of your
ring... kick taht bitch to the curb, cause she's a greedy whore.

/end rant.

edit: and fuck whoever came up with the 20% of your income rule.
Im not buying a luxury car for some chick to wear on her finger.
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
the above replies pretty much say it all.

if she really loves you, she'll love whatever you get her;
 

·
Soul Man
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
Re: Re: Engagement Rings

RtypeNYC said:
depends on chick.


end of thread.


:laughing
If only it were that simple. :laughing

JC
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Engagement Rings

askmrjesus said:
If only it were that simple. :laughing

JC
it is.

:D

just has to be the right girl
 

·
Soul Man
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Engagement Rings

PrtclMn001 said:
it is.

:D

just has to be the right girl
True, It's just that I've been engaged three times and married twice. The girl I didn't marry was the only one I gave an engagement ring to. :crackup

JC
 

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
Joined
·
21,601 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
the above replies pretty much say it all.

if she really loves you, she'll love whatever you get her;
+1

PrtclMn001 said:
it is.

:D

just has to be the right girl
+1
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Engagement Rings

askmrjesus said:
True, It's just that I've been engaged three times and married twice. The girl I didn't marry was the only one I gave an engagement ring to. :crackup

JC
she swallowed, huh?

:citadel

:D
 

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
Joined
·
20,003 Posts
it all depends but if she is wanting something HUGE that should be a sign. most chicks are just happy with any ring in general........ especailly the ugly ones:laughing
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
briF4i said:
it all depends but if she is wanting something HUGE
then they should be in porn :laughing
 

·
Soul Man
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Engagement Rings

PrtclMn001 said:
she swallowed, huh?
There's a first time for everything.

JC
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,282 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Engagement Rings

askmrjesus said:
There's a first time for everything.

JC
:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Depends if she's a money grubbing bitch or not. My girl knows I have no money...she doesn't even care about the diamond (SO SHE SAYS), she just wants a ring. I think eventually they would want a 'decent' one though...I guess it depends how insecure she is...and that is NEVER predictable!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,323 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,114 Posts
For most women engagement rings are not for them per say...they are for her friends,her co workers,her family (mother, and sisters mainly)and just people on the street....Some women feed off of jealousy.....

Look at me I'm getting married.....
That ring isn't going stop your soon to be husband from screwing the stripper at his bachelor party.....It's definitely not going to help put a better down payment on a new home.

:shake
 

·
ReelSolid.TV
Joined
·
9,056 Posts
timy said:
For most women engagement rings are not for them per say...they are for her friends,her co workers,her family (mother, and sisters mainly)and just people on the street....Some women feed off of jealousy.....

Look at me I'm getting married.....
That ring isn't going stop your soon to be husband from screwing the stripper at his bachelor party.....It's definitely not going to help put a better down payment on a new home.

:shake
absolutely. +1 it's totally meaningless. it's a symbol to other people about what you have going on in your life. :yawn if it's a symbol TO HER, then she's not getting enough validation from relating to you to make her FEEL the same way. if she feels that just because you gave her a ring, you're definitely going to marry her, she's mistaken. :laughing if she thinks that without giving her a ring, that doesn't mean you're committed to her, she's also mistaken. if she thinks a bigger or more expensive engagement ring means you're more committed than a simple band or something, she's STILL mistaken.


the funny ones are when the relationship breaks up, and the chick can't stop wearing her engagement ring, because she would be SO EMBARRASSED to tell the people that she bragged to for the last three years that she's getting married that it's all over now. :citadel
 
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Top