Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just an open invitation to a routine rock store ride a few of us do every friday around 3-330pm. We usually meet at Portero and Westlake Blvd. and hang a left to Mullholland and stop at the Rock Store and hit stunt etc..

anyway, anyone is welcome to come along.
email me for details!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
damn 3-3:30! don't you guys have jobs?... just messin.... come on over to Starbucks in the valley... i'm to lazy to drive to Westlake.:redflip Westlake: home the ever so popular SUV and the 50 year old house wife who's trying to relive her youth in clothing and acting 23... LOL,,, so glad i moved out.:redflip to all my westlake spoiled hommies:redflip

·
Registered
5 Posts
projekt7R said:
im not but Robert will, if you want to meet up with him, his email is
[email protected] hes racer x over at socalsportbikes.com
hes my riding buddy!! email him so he can tell you where to meet, im currently getting my 7R fixed so i wont be able to make it tomorrow =(
Well now I think I have plans with some beer, yard and pizza. I think I'll just ride this weekend. Thanks thought I also have next Friday off so I might hit him up if I get my bike back from being jetted.:toothy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill be riding every friday again starting next Friday. email me!
we ride pretty briskly out ther so whoever likes to play out there this is THE group ride. no cops since its not the weekend and no squids in our group. and we usually ride no more than 3-4 people

·
Registered
5 Posts
projekt7R said:
not sure, are you 1fastr6 in socalsportbikes too? ive seen you post but thats it. Im Freddi.
Yeah the one and only. Nice to met ya Freddi I'm Hugo hope to ride with ya.:cigar

·
Registered
18 Posts
:p

Dooood. That is so RUDE! LOL!

Actually, I've been here...just haven't posted much...

So, :redflip

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
racerxlilbro said:
:p

Dooood. That is so RUDE! LOL!

Actually, I've been here...just haven't posted much...

So, :redflip
LOL just kidden... you know? i cant read what you wrote on page 3 of "fridays at the rock store" over at SCS..what did you write anyway? :confused well at least youre ok!

·
Registered
18 Posts
What happened to Robert's job??? Is he okay?

I'm doing fine...work sucks...but I'm hanging in there...:shake

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He got L.O.'d dude...

im trying to get him a job through the naval base where my wife works because they need programmers right now. sucks.:( I hope he keeps his head up though. But he said hell be there on the 17th!!! woohoo i just sent my check in!!! gimme a rundown of the track when we get there Brad ( I heard you used to run on 4 wheels over there in Big Willow) :cool :cool ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cooooooool. The 17th should be fun! :thumb

Tell Robert I'm sorry to hear he got AXED.:( Sucks, bro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts